Try 30 days of free premium.

Show Status

lynxaegon wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

I searched the forums, but couldn't find what i was looking for. In the api, the status field for a show is a string. Where can i find all the statuses that a show can have ?

Thanks.

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

They are:

"Ended", "In Development", "Running", "To Be Determined"

P.S According to policy, a show will remain as In Development until the first episode airs (and someone edits it), however some people ignore the policy. Similarly, a show that is in-between seasons (when it's confirmed) will have the status Running

pithawg wrote 7 years ago: 1

On such a show search using the filter we must use "in development" to find any upcoming developed (NEW) shows, yet the results seem to make a judgement about "unaired", "past aired" and very old shows appearing in the results. Might there be an easier way to display NEW shows via show status and filtering options. Tags are great when they work. It would be a massive plus with maximum value to know when a new show is airing prior to its intended first release. Pilots are a little different i get that.

Thanks for reading.. Hawgs Scooter Crew

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

pithawg wrote:
On such a show search using the filter we must use "in development" to find any upcoming developed (NEW) shows, yet the results seem to make a judgement about "unaired", "past aired" and very old shows appearing in the results. Might there be an easier way to display NEW shows via show status and filtering options. Tags are great when they work. It would be a massive plus with maximum value to know when a new show is airing prior to its intended first release. Pilots are a little different i get that.
Thanks for reading.. Hawgs Scooter Crew

I can see where you are coming from, such a feature would definitely help to spot new shows that are about to air :)

Try 30 days of free premium.