Try 30 days of free premium.

Syncing episode descriptions to calendar?

kingmustard wrote 7 years ago: 1

I currently sync TV Maze to my calendar but the entries are quite bareboned.

kingmustard wrote:
I currently sync TV Maze to my calendar but the entries are quite bareboned.

Anything?

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi kingmustard,

Your thread went under the radar. Could you describe in more detail what you mean exactly and what your expectations are?

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

Most likely they're talking about the iCal feature where you can sync your calendar to something like Google Calendar.

Currently the description is just set to the episode name.

I tried to include a screenshot of what I mean but these forums are seriously basic/awful.

Basically, there isn't much information.

Series/episode number/name and air date/time is all.

Would be nice to have the episode description included, also.

kingmustard wrote:
I tried to include a screenshot of what I mean but these forums are seriously basic/awful.

Right now if you want to show a picture the best you can do is upload it somewhere else then insert it as a link

gazza911 wrote:
Right now if you want to show a picture the best you can do is upload it somewhere else then insert it as a link

Tried that, didn't work.

I paste the URL and it does show the image but when you click Post, it disappears.

kingmustard wrote:
Tried that, didn't work.

I paste the URL and it does show the image but when you click Post, it disappears.

You have to click on the link icon next to bold, italics and strikeout. Then you can insert a link to the image.

RileyWichelmann wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi kingmustard,
Your thread went under the radar. Could you describe in more detail what you mean exactly and what your expectations are?

I want it so have the epidode description.

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi Kingmustard,

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll take note. if more users request it, we'll add it to our pending features and push it towards our pipeline.

best,

Jan

Try 30 days of free premium.