Try 30 days of free premium.

Removing future TBA episodes?

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

Why would someone remove an episode that had the correct airdate on it and showed TBA? Those kind of episodes should not be removed if it can be proven by someone that an episode airs on that date, it's just dumb and ridiculous and there is no reason to do that at all that member needs to be called out for that! On "Counting Cars" I had Episode 6 already showing on the schedule to air on 2017-04-29 with a TBA title. Can someone give me 1 good reason why anyone would remove that? There is no GOOD reason at all they just did not know what they were doing obviously!

http://www.tvmaze.com/episode/create?show_id=1715

Please fix the following errors:

This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.

Gadfly wrote 7 years ago: 1

My guess would be that they didn't find the source that you found, and they deleted it because they thought someone was entering hypothetical episodes that weren't officially confirmed per the TVMaze policy.

I don't agree with them doing it, but it happens.

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

Gadfly wrote:
My guess would be that they didn't find the source that you found, and they deleted it because they thought someone was entering hypothetical episodes that weren't officially confirmed per the TVMaze policy.
I don't agree with them doing it, but it happens.

Thanks Gad, I guess that could happen however I believe that if you find a future dated episode with a TBA title unless you can prove there is NOT going to be a new episode on that date you should keep away, do not touch!

Because to me if they are removing it they are saying they can't find proof themselves. However what they fail to understand is New episode airdates can be found on many, many different sites so just because they can't find it themselves doesn't mean it's not true.

Try 30 days of free premium.