Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Chopper wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi,

The TVDB ID for the show Nightflyers is 347648. Can this be added?

Also, is there a way I could have made this small change myself?

Thanks

Hi,

The TVDB ID (331999) for the Amazon show Homecoming is incorrect. It should be changed to 350553. The incorrect ID maps to "not found"

Thanks

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Chopper wrote:
Hi,

The TVDB ID for the show Nightflyers is 347648. Can this be added?

Also, is there a way I could have made this small change myself?

The TVDB ID (331999) for the Amazon show Homecoming is incorrect. It should be changed to 350553. The incorrect ID maps to "not found"

Thanks

Both shows updated. Only Curating Contributors and above can edit externals https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/10/user-permissions

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Chopper wrote:
Hi, the TVDB ID for the show Nightflyers (Syfy) did not get updated; it is still showing null

Thanks

If you're meaning in the API then see here; it could take up to an hour for the new data to be returned by the API

Chopper wrote:
Hi, the TVDB ID for the show Nightflyers (Syfy) did not get updated; it is still showing null

Thanks

It could take up to 60 minutes for the changes to be available through API calls.

Ahhh, I see, my apologies. The Homecoming change appeared so quickly I just assumed the other change would appear just as fast.

Sorry about that, and thank you very much for the help.

Chopper wrote:
Ahhh, I see, my apologies. The Homecoming change appeared so quickly I just assumed the other change would appear just as fast.

Sorry about that, and thank you very much for the help.

No problem :) Probably Homecoming was changed a moment before the cache update, and Nightflyers a moment after.

SorynEL wrote 5 years ago: 1

SorynEL wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/people/220023/adrian-stefan Needs to be renamed to Andrei Ștefan. They wrote his name wrong on TV the first time. :D

This bugged me because they kept changing his name on the TV credits so I asked an actress from the show and actually got a response. His name is Adrian and only the first time he appeared was correctly named in the credits. So please change it back to Adrian. My biggest confusion was that both are actors and I couldn't figure it out who exactly was playing, for me, both of them look like the character from the show. My apologizes. And this picture should be removed: https://www.tvmaze.com/images/435406/andrei-stefan-image-435406

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

SorynEL wrote:
This bugged me because they kept changing his name on the TV credits so I asked an actress from the show and actually got a response. His name is Adrian and only the first time he appeared was correctly named in the credits. So please change it back to Adrian. My biggest confusion was that both are actors and I couldn't figure it out who exactly was playing, for me, both of them look like the character from the show. My apologizes. And this picture should be removed: https://www.tvmaze.com/images/435406/andrei-stefan-image-435406

Changed & nuked

SorynEL wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thanks! And you made a typo. Adrian, not Andrian.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

SorynEL wrote:
Thanks! And you made a typo. Adrian, not Andrian.

DOH! Nice catch tnt

GirlLostInSeriation wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
I've looked over A&E & Futon and before doing a lot of work, wanted to post and come to agreement/consensus first.

A&E site lists the 18th Emotional Aftermath as S3E1 on Nov 18th, Star Witness as S3E2 on Nov 27th

Futon quotes a PR from October saying the season starts Nov 27th after the 2 hour special on Nov 13th. Futon has the special on the 13th and the season starting on the 27th but has Emotional Aftermath wedged in between as a special. The PR did not mention the 18th or the episode.

I don't watch this show so have no first hand knowledge of the sequence, if anyone does, please chime in.

As I see it, with info at hand, the 18th should become S3E1 and all other episodes pushed back 1 and/or delete the last 4 episodes as I see no schedule that has them yet on a schedule.

Thoughts?

I am inclined to consider "Emotional Aftermath" as S03E01, since it is the categorization that the chain itself uses. I think it has not been considered the premiere itself, since it is an episode a little out of format, but within the theme of the series.

I use the forum because I do not want to change something and do not comply with the rules of the page.

tvjjbj12 wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
done :)

Thanks. I may have some more corrections like this from older episodes that I just haven’t requested. I love the Colbert’s humor. I eventually view the ones I don’t see when they first air. The show press releases usually catch rescheduling of guests, but not always. So, I only edit guests in title and summary after viewing the opening credits and seeing who shows up. I hope that’s a sound approach. Thanks again.

Joe

tvjjbj12 wrote:
Thanks. I may have some more corrections like this from older episodes that I just haven’t requested. I love the Colbert’s humor. I eventually view the ones I don’t see when they first air. The show press releases usually catch rescheduling of guests, but not always. So, I only edit guests in title and summary after viewing the opening credits and seeing who shows up. I hope that’s a sound approach. Thanks again.

Joe

This is a sound approach. However, it is not recommended to describe guest changes in the episode comments, it's really unnecessary.

tvjjbj12 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
This is a sound approach. However, it is not recommended to describe guest changes in the episode comments, it's really unnecessary.

OK. Thanks, tnt. Also thanks again for telling me about using press releases some months back. That does help source information.

tvjjbj12 wrote:
OK. Thanks, tnt. Also thanks again for telling me about using press releases some months back. That does help source information.

You're welcome, we're here to help :)

Try 30 days of free premium.