Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
I am working on Season 2 of The Hogan Family and there are a number of Cast Appearance updates that are needed. In some cases, they weren't cast members yet but appeared as guest stars, for which I have added. Edie McClurg and Judith Kahan's names began appearing in the opening credits for only the episodes they appeared about mid-season to indicate their transition from guest star to cast member. Tom Hodges didn't join the cast until Season 4.

Thank you, all updated. I also removed Tom Hodges from season 3 episodes cast.

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello, I have been adding data for Season 3 of The Hogan Family and the following Cast Appearance updates are needed. Willard Scott only guest starred in a couple episodes this season. While Steve Witting and Edie McClurg would be listed as starring in only the episodes that they appeared in.

3.1 Movin’ On – remove Willard Scott

3.2 Liars and Other Strangers – remove Willard Scott and Edie McClurg

3.3 Burned Out – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.4 Take My Wife, Please – remove Josh Taylor, Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.5 You’ve Got to Believe – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.6 A Room with No View – remove Willard Scott

3.7 You Bet Your Life – remove Willard Scott and Josh Taylor

3.8 School of Hard Knocks – remove Willard Scott and Edie McClurg

3.9 Nightmare on Oak Street – remove Willard Scott, Edie McClurg and Steve Witting

3.10 Poetic Injustice – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.11 Love with the Proper Hogan – remove Willard Scott

3.12 Faulty Attraction – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.13 Teacher’s Pet – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.14 Mother Poole’s Visit – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.15 Mark and Willie’s Day Off – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott

3.16 A Restaurant Named Desire – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.17 The King and I – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.18 Skip III: the Bailout – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.19 Help Wanted – remove Willard Scott

3.20 48 Hours – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.21 Close Encounters – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you, Brandon

MTQueenie wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
Hello, I have been adding data for Season 3 of The Hogan Family and the following Cast Appearance updates are needed. Willard Scott only guest starred in a couple episodes this season. While Steve Witting and Edie McClurg would be listed as starring in only the episodes that they appeared in.

3.1 Movin’ On – remove Willard Scott

3.2 Liars and Other Strangers – remove Willard Scott and Edie McClurg

3.3 Burned Out – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.4 Take My Wife, Please – remove Josh Taylor, Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.5 You’ve Got to Believe – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.6 A Room with No View – remove Willard Scott

3.7 You Bet Your Life – remove Willard Scott and Josh Taylor

3.8 School of Hard Knocks – remove Willard Scott and Edie McClurg

3.9 Nightmare on Oak Street – remove Willard Scott, Edie McClurg and Steve Witting

3.10 Poetic Injustice – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.11 Love with the Proper Hogan – remove Willard Scott

3.12 Faulty Attraction – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.13 Teacher’s Pet – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.14 Mother Poole’s Visit – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott (He appears as a guest star)

3.15 Mark and Willie’s Day Off – remove Steve Witting and Willard Scott

3.16 A Restaurant Named Desire – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.17 The King and I – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.18 Skip III: the Bailout – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.19 Help Wanted – remove Willard Scott

3.20 48 Hours – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

3.21 Close Encounters – remove Willard Scott and Steve Witting

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you, Brandon

All done

TimDavidCasey wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hey guys I’m trying to add the details of the Netflix show Comedians Of The World. Now I’ve added Australia and New Zealand but I would like to add all the other countries in which there is 13 in total. I’m not sure if this is a one and done or they are planning another season with different comedians. TIA

Tim

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TimDavidCasey wrote:
Hey guys I’m trying to add the details of the Netflix show Comedians Of The World. Now I’ve added Australia and New Zealand but I would like to add all the other countries in which there is 13 in total. I’m not sure if this is a one and done or they are planning another season with different comedians. TIA

Tim

I'm really not sure how to do this properly, this is something uncommon :)

The way Netflix listing it, one could assume either all episodes belong to one season (year) or each country equals season. In case of the latter I would list them in the same order Netflix does:
1 – US, 2 – Canada, 3 – UK, 4 – AU&NZ etc.

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I'm really not sure how to do this properly, this is something uncommon :)

The way Netflix listing it, one could assume either all episodes belong to one season (year) or each country equals season. In case of the latter I would list them in the same order Netflix does:
1 – US, 2 – Canada, 3 – UK, 4 – AU&NZ etc.

The website states that it's "13 collections".

There's no issues with overlapping seasons as it was all released at the same time.

Personally I'd also say that using seasons in the order they present it would make sense.

olliebean wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
The website states that it's "13 collections".

There's no issues with overlapping seasons as it was all released at the same time.

Personally I'd also say that using seasons in the order they present it would make sense.

Actually this isn't very helpful, as it appears the seasons are in a different order depending which country you're in - i.e. in the UK, season 1 is UK, followed by US, Australia/NZ, South Africa, Canada etc. I presume in all the countries featured, season 1 is that country, but it seems the others aren't necessarily in the same order either. So there is no definitive season order, and it's unclear how to handle this (I presume) unprecedented situation.

I mean, obviously what's going to happen is that sites like this will adopt the US order and everyone else will have to put up with it, but it's not ideal by any means.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Jason2 wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/17650/bad-internet/episodes What was the point of adding episode 11 (The Cast Dishes on Bad Internet) if its already there as special?

Also its a little creepy how the long dead show rise from the "dead" to "running'' after 10 years, one documentary anniversary reunion and not trully confirmed tweet :) - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/953/the-inbetweeners

What was the tweet? The show shouldn't have been changed to running anyway, IMO, because it's not running. It was a one off interview special with the actors to celebrate 10 years and not an actual scripted episode. I also noticed the theatrical films are listed as specials, so those should be deleted because theatrical films aren't allowed. I changed it back to ended, but can't delete episodes that have aired.

bungle wrote 5 years ago: 1

kevin87 wrote:
It was a one off interview special with the actors to celebrate 10 years and not an actual scripted episode. I also noticed the theatrical films are listed as specials, so those should be deleted because theatrical films aren't allowed. I changed it back to ended, but can't delete episodes that have aired.

to be honest all of those inbetweeners specials are pretty much of the same ilk. if u delete the anniversary special, may aswell delete the rest too. :P

pentar wrote 5 years ago: 1

Childrens Hospital

1 - Please delete episode s07e14. Season 7 did not end with a two part episode, it ended with an extended single episode 13.

2 - Please delete episode s05e04. Season 5 did not end with a two part episode, it ended with an extended single episode 13.

There was no break in the middle, or separate titles/credits in both of these cases.

momijigari wrote 5 years ago: 1

bungle wrote:
to be honest all of those inbetweeners specials are pretty much of the same ilk. if u delete the anniversary special, may aswell delete the rest too. :P

No one has said anything about deleting the anniversary special. He suggested deleting the two theatrical movies (added as specials against TVmaze policy), which only someone higher than TC is able to do.

bungle wrote 5 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
He suggested deleting the two theatrical movies (added as specials against TVmaze policy), which only someone higher than TC is able to do.

sorry must of misread his post, and yup i did try to remove those movies. but no joy

Try 30 days of free premium.