Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

chamallow wrote:
Tin Star S02 has been released by Sky as 9 episodes, while Amazon counts 10 (with one more title "Age of Anxiety") and a different order - a more watchable one that makes sense. What's the policy on this?

While Sky is the network involved with the production of this series, we will give precedence to Sky and it's episodes. Unfortunately it means that one episode less will be visible compared to those who're using Amazon, though I wouldn't be surprised if one of the episodes on Sky is actually two combined into one.

It did happen to ''Beowolf''' too for example.

We have a tool that could re-order the order of episodes (DVD release only for now), but it doesn't allow us to create an extra episode (if the no. of episodes is different too)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
While Sky is the network involved with the production of this series, we will give precedence to Sky and it's episodes. Unfortunately it means that one episode less will be visible compared to those who're using Amazon, though I wouldn't be surprised if one of the episodes on Sky is actually two combined into one.

We have a tool that could re-order the order of episodes (DVD release only for now), but it doesn't allow us to create an extra episode (if the no. of episodes is different too)

I suppose we could've done this with a tool, however it's not intended for this. Amazon is not DVD apparently :D

It's not like Beowulf actually, it's much simpler. From what I could tell, the first episode had double runtime, and Amazon divided it into two standard length episodes. Sky website is obviously awful, and they have different episode titles in the episode list and in the description of each of eps. 2-6.

I wonder, what's the correct episode titles are?

chamallow wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:

From what I've seen from part of 2x01 (both from Sky and Amazon) the scenes aren't even the same, they changed the editing as well (Sky's doesn't make much sense if you watch it).

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

chamallow wrote:
From what I've seen from part of 2x01 (both from Sky and Amazon) the scenes aren't even the same, they changed the editing as well (Sky's doesn't make much sense if you watch it).

I only watched the SKY version and pretty much loved it, could you describe a bit what they have changed in the Amazon version?

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

chamallow wrote:

I can completely understand your point of view, but if we decide to stick to ten episodes (which will be unlikely as our policy forbids), you'd have to understand that this will arise questions from the UK side too. Our policy is pretty clear that we track only the first world premiere dates (which is Sky) + Network who is heavily involved with production, which is Sky for this instance.

From my understanding though is that the first two episodes are combined and all other episodes should be similar to the one in Amazon.... Yes the chronological order may be corrupt, but it won't be the first one to do such thing.

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

albedos_shadow wrote:
Yep

Done. You should be able to create the others yourself as that's the only one that was deleted

Thomas wrote:
I can completely understand your point of view, but if we decide to stick to ten episodes (which will be unlikely as our policy forbids), you'd have to understand that this will arise questions from the UK side too. Our policy is pretty clear that we track only the first world premiere dates (which is Sky) + Network who is heavily involved with production, which is Sky for this instance.

From my understanding though is that the first two episodes are combined and all other episodes should be similar to the one in Amazon.... Yes the chronological order may be corrupt, but it won't be the first one to do such thing.

I've just checked the first two Amazon episodes vs the first episode from Sky. Basically they are the same. Yes, there are some editing differences along the way, and Amazon version seems to have a bit more footage (66 minutes on Sky vs 86 on Amazon), but they start and end exactly with the same scenes.

Since the Blu-Ray release will be sold by Amazon, I assume the episode order on disk would be exactly the same as ot Amazon Prime Video, 10 episodes. I think it's fair to have a DVD order list, so it's added https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/7/tin-star-dvd-release

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I've just checked the first two Amazon episodes vs the first episode from Sky. Basically they are the same. Yes, there are some editing differences along the way, and Amazon version seems to have a bit more footage (66 minutes on Sky vs 86 on Amazon), but they start and end exactly with the same scenes.

Since the Blu-Ray release will be sold by Amazon, I assume the episode order on disk would be exactly the same as ot Amazon Prime Video, 10 episodes. I think it's fair to have a DVD order list, so it's added https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/7/tin-star-dvd-release

very nicely done :)

TonyMayhew wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:

The actual air time of the 1st episode of season 2 was from 21:00-22:20. From what I can recall from the season 2 promo, the remaining episodes of season 2 were made available immediately after the first episode aired.

tvjjbj12 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Science Channel aired “Monster Black Holes: Hawking’s Giants” tonight, 3/10/2019, at 2200. The Channel lists it as S06E01 of Space's Deepest Secrets:

https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/spaces-deepest-secrets/

and https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/spaces-deepest-secrets/full-episodes/monster-black-holes-hawkings-giants.

But in TVmaze, Space's Deepest Secrets has "Alien Evidence: Signals from Beyond" as S06E01 airing 1/14/2019. I agree with the comments of Sam-I-Am and Karellen32 on the episode page that this is a retiring of S02E09, "Stranger Signals from Alien Worlds" - just retitled. Unfortunately, Science Channel does this a lot.

If someone will delete this, I’ll add “Monster Black Holes: Hawking’s Giants” as S06E01 and add a comment about the retitled S02E09 on its episode page.

I hope I wrote this clearly enough. Ask if there are any questions. Thanks as always.

Joe

tvjjbj12 wrote 5 years ago: 1

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2756/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/episodes

1. Request deleting Senator Cory Booker from Guest Cast on 3/7/2019. He appeared on 3/8/2019.

2. Also, he has two People listings as "Cory Booker" and "Cory A. Booker". I suggest combining them into the one with the red background in his picture. It seems to have more information in the bio. But whatever seems best. Perhaps in some way, combining them could lead to a bit less confusion in the U.S. Senate ... or not.

Thanks as always.

Joe

tvjjbj12 wrote:
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2756/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/episodes

1. Request deleting Senator Cory Booker from Guest Cast on 3/7/2019. He appeared on 3/8/2019.

2. Also, he has two People listings as "Cory Booker" and "Cory A. Booker". I suggest combining them into the one with the red background in his picture. It seems to have more information in the bio. But whatever seems best. Perhaps in some way, combining them could lead to a bit less confusion in the U.S. Senate ... or not.

Thanks as always.

Joe

Done and done :)

tvjjbj12 wrote:
Science Channel aired “Monster Black Holes: Hawking’s Giants” tonight, 3/10/2019, at 2200. The Channel lists it as S06E01 of Space's Deepest Secrets:

https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/spaces-deepest-secrets/

and https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/spaces-deepest-secrets/full-episodes/monster-black-holes-hawkings-giants.

But in TVmaze, Space's Deepest Secrets has "Alien Evidence: Signals from Beyond" as S06E01 airing 1/14/2019. I agree with the comments of Sam-I-Am and Karellen32 on the episode page that this is a retiring of S02E09, "Stranger Signals from Alien Worlds" - just retitled. Unfortunately, Science Channel does this a lot.

If someone will delete this, I’ll add “Monster Black Holes: Hawking’s Giants” as S06E01 and add a comment about the retitled S02E09 on its episode page.

I hope I wrote this clearly enough. Ask if there are any questions. Thanks as always.

Joe

Also done.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Finally got around to watching the latest episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, went to mark it as watched and noticed that two episodes I added got deleted. One is the series finale, which I just added to get the date/time since it airs an hour early than usual, and the other is a concert special. I think this may be because it says 18 episodes were ordered, but the concert special is counting as the 18th episode and the 17th is the actual finale of the show. CW even says it's a "special" in the press release... so should it be episode 4x18 since it's apparently part of the episode order or as a special since it's clearly not part of the show's narrative?

https://cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/crazy-ex-girlfriend/releases/view?id=51924

kevin87 wrote:
Finally got around to watching the latest episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, went to mark it as watched and noticed that two episodes I added got deleted. One is the series finale, which I just added to get the date/time since it airs an hour early than usual, and the other is a concert special. I think this may be because it says 18 episodes were ordered, but the concert special is counting as the 18th episode and the 17th is the actual finale of the show. CW even says it's a "special" in the press release... so should it be episode 4x18 since it's apparently part of the episode order or as a special since it's clearly not part of the show's narrative?

https://cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/crazy-ex-girlfriend/releases/view?id=51924

IDK why it was deleted (I have some thoughts though :), but them added back. It's not rare, actually, when special episodes are included by networks in season order count, in particular when those a real specials, with the script and production, and not the usual recap/BTS stuff.

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello ! I've got more mistakes :

-"Xavier Widhoof" is actually Xavier Widhoff

-Demain nous appartient :

*1x98 : Camille Geanu (Sara Raynaud), Joffrey Platel (Bastien Laval), Luce Mouchel (Marianne Delcourt), Juliette Tresanini (Sandrine Lazzari), Katherine Erhardy (Fabienne Laval) & Boris Terral (Christophe Bourgueil) don't appear

*1x100 : Camille Bardery (Tiphaine Valski) only appears in archive footage

Thanks !

TDCT wrote:
Hello ! I've got more mistakes :

-"Xavier Widhoof" is actually Xavier Widhoff

-Demain nous appartient :

*1x98 : Camille Geanu (Sara Raynaud), Joffrey Platel (Bastien Laval), Luce Mouchel (Marianne Delcourt), Juliette Tresanini (Sandrine Lazzari), Katherine Erhardy (Fabienne Laval) & Boris Terral (Christophe Bourgueil) don't appear

*1x100 : Camille Bardery (Tiphaine Valski) only appears in archive footage

Thanks !

All done.

I thought I asked you before, but in case I don't: next time, please, include a direct links to the episodes. Scrolling through hundreds of them is not very convenient.

Try 30 days of free premium.