Edit Requests

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Season 12 and 13 are completely done :)

Nice job!!!)

tvjjbj12 wrote:
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert:

Aparna Nancherla didn't appear on the episode of March 14, 2019. Please delete the Guest Cast entry. I updated the Episode Name and Summary.

Thanks as always.

Joe

Removed, thanks for the heads-up :)

Magitroopa wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hey there- not entirely sure what to do regarding season 2 of Nickelodeon's "The Dude Perfect Show". Basically, season 1 and 3 are now both correct. I just corrected season 3 by changing the episodes to full episodes and making the remaining 3 (5-7) as "Episode 5", etc, until an episode airs in the future.

What was (now previously) wrong with season 3 is wrong with season 2. Whoever added the episodes added each as individual episodes. For Example:

The official title of the first episode of season 2 is "World's Largest Basketball Shot, Surfing", as per sites including FutonCritic and Zap2it. However, here, it is listed as episode 1 being "World's Largest Basketball Shot" and episode 2 being "Surfing". As the official listings list it just as one episode and not two separate episodes, it should probably be fixed here. So basically there should be 20 episodes listed for season 2, not 40 like it currently is here.

I don't know if staff will do all the fixing themself, but, if the last 20 episodes of season 2 are deleted, I will gladly fix the actual 20 episodes that SHOULD be listed for season 2. Please let me know, and thanks in advance.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote:
Hey there- not entirely sure what to do regarding season 2 of Nickelodeon's "The Dude Perfect Show". Basically, season 1 and 3 are now both correct. I just corrected season 3 by changing the episodes to full episodes and making the remaining 3 (5-7) as "Episode 5", etc, until an episode airs in the future.

What was (now previously) wrong with season 3 is wrong with season 2. Whoever added the episodes added each as individual episodes. For Example:

The official title of the first episode of season 2 is "World's Largest Basketball Shot, Surfing", as per sites including FutonCritic and Zap2it. However, here, it is listed as episode 1 being "World's Largest Basketball Shot" and episode 2 being "Surfing". As the official listings list it just as one episode and not two separate episodes, it should probably be fixed here. So basically there should be 20 episodes listed for season 2, not 40 like it currently is here.

I don't know if staff will do all the fixing themself, but, if the last 20 episodes of season 2 are deleted, I will gladly fix the actual 20 episodes that SHOULD be listed for season 2. Please let me know, and thanks in advance.

I will fix it now, thanks for the heads up :)

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I added Apple TV as a web channel, since Carpool Karaoke: The Series has already moved to it from Apple Music for season 2, and with the streaming service rumored to be launching soon, we'll need it for the originals coming eventually.

It doesn't let me change to global, then thought I should crowdsource that info first. Is the Apple TV app/platform available in other countries as well already? If so, could somebody please change it to global?

kevin87 wrote:
I added Apple TV as a web channel, since Carpool Karaoke: The Series has already moved to it from Apple Music for season 2, and with the streaming service rumored to be launching soon, we'll need it for the originals coming eventually.

It doesn't let me change to global, then thought I should crowdsource that info first. Is the Apple TV app/platform available in other countries as well already? If so, could somebody please change it to global?

I'd say it's a bit preliminary to add or change something at this point.
1) Apple TV is a name of Apple's streaming media player, not the streaming service; it's highly unlikely that the service will share the name with the hardware device. It could be accessible through the already existing Apple TV App, or not.
2) The service announcement date is (supposedly) March, 25. However, that doesn't mean that it will be launched straight after the event. Some sources say mid-April – May, some say this Fall, but that's only rumors so far. There's basically no information about name and coverage.
3) There's a chance that the new service will be based on the existing Apple Music, consolidating all Apple's streaming content in one place. So we're just gonna rename the existing web channel, rather than adding a new one.
4) The existing app is global-ish (in the Netflix sence, with different content available in different countries). The service most definitely will be US-only at the beginning. Again, as with all other Apple's services (iTunes store, Apple Music etc.) at their launch.

And the last, but not least. We don't add TV shows until the name is known. Why should the networks be any different?

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please remove Alexandra Breckenridge from Cast Appearance of This is Us / Season 3 / Episode 16 as she was a Guest Star. Thanks!

RoseRed wrote:
Please remove Alexandra Breckenridge from Cast Appearance of This is Us / Season 3 / Episode 16 as she was a Guest Star. Thanks!

done :) has she been demoted to guest star ? :)

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
done :) has she been demoted to guest star

Not sure, just saw that she was Guest Star in this episode.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I'd say it's a bit preliminary to add or change something at this point.
1) Apple TV is a name of Apple's streaming media player, not the streaming service; it's highly unlikely that the service will share the name with the hardware device. It could be accessible through the already existing Apple TV App, or not.
2) The service announcement date is (supposedly) March, 25. However, that doesn't mean that it will be launched straight after the event. Some sources say mid-April – May, some say this Fall, but that's only rumors so far. There's basically no information about name and coverage.
3) There's a chance that the new service will be based on the existing Apple Music, consolidating all Apple's streaming content in one place. So we're just gonna rename the existing web channel, rather than adding a new one.
4) The existing app is global-ish (in the Netflix sence, with different content available in different countries). The service most definitely will be US-only at the beginning. Again, as with all other Apple's services (iTunes store, Apple Music etc.) at their launch.

And the last, but not least. We don't add TV shows until the name is known. Why should the networks be any different?

That's true, I guess I was just jumping the gun and assuming since Carpool Karaoke has already moved to Apple TV app now and not Apple Music that they would base it out of that.

kevin87 wrote:
That's true, I guess I was just jumping the gun and assuming since Carpool Karaoke has already moved to Apple TV app now and not Apple Music that they would base it out of that.

With Apple you'll never know :D

Anyway, TV App is a separate media platform, and have at least one exclusive series, so having it as a web channel is justified :) The rest would become clearer next Monday.

wmulder wrote 5 years ago: 1

Picture Perfect Mysteries:

Two entries for the same show, one should be deleted.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/36977/picture-perfect-mysteries

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/41329/picture-perfect-mysteries

wmulder wrote:
Picture Perfect Mysteries:

Two entries for the same show, one should be deleted.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/41329/picture-perfect-mysteries

This one deleted.

sammy_hunt wrote 5 years ago: 1

The old X-Men animated show lists some of the cast as doubles. One for their character's real name, one for their superhero name: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/472/x-men/cast

Can you change it to the / that I think is standard for superhero shows? Like Charles Xavier / Professor X? Thanks.

sammy_hunt wrote:
The old X-Men animated show lists some of the cast as doubles. One for their character's real name, one for their superhero name: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/472/x-men/cast

Can you change it to the / that I think is standard for superhero shows? Like Charles Xavier / Professor X? Thanks.

The cast section is cleaned up. Also the show type is changed from Scripted to Animation, and cast marked as Voice Only.

sammy_hunt wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
The cast section is cleaned up. Also the show type is changed from Scripted to Animation, and cast marked as Voice Only.

Awesome. Thanks.

SanYugai wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/2677/edit-requests?page=278#49056

Please repeat the operation.

Because the user https://www.tvmaze.com/users/2/juanarango again created the usual 25 series. As I pointed out, the series 25 is special, and it is already there. I beg to inform him that it is not necessary to create a series.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1625492/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-1x25-veldoras-journal Remove

Sorry my mistake, it's fixed.

Try 30 days of free premium.