Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

SanYugai wrote 4 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/41533/kengan-ashura
Kengan Ashura Netflix series, calls the seasons "1 part" and "2 part". The 2nd part continues the numbering of the 1st part. from 1 to 12 episode, from 13 to 24 episode. I did the numbering of the series. But @bungle erased the names of the seasons a week ago and renumbered. I am based on Netflix official information. It is necessary to return the numbering and the names of the seasons.

bungle wrote 4 years ago: 1

I wouldn't worry too much about those part 1, part 2 text as season names. Netflix just like to throw those onto a show, sometimes even much later after a show stopped airing.

but what is wrong with the numbering? i checked it over again and it looks fine to me. most shows on this site start back to episode 1 with each new season, even the netflix site says 201, 202 etc. but if the on-screen titles say episode 13, 14 and so on then i'd be happy to change them back however. :)

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

SanYugai wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/41533/kengan-ashura
Kengan Ashura Netflix series, calls the seasons "1 part" and "2 part". The 2nd part continues the numbering of the 1st part. from 1 to 12 episode, from 13 to 24 episode. I did the numbering of the series. But @bungle erased the names of the seasons a week ago and renumbered. I am based on Netflix official information. It is necessary to return the numbering and the names of the seasons.

https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes The first non-special episode in a season should always be numbered "1".

BTW, I'm looking at Netflix page for the series, and both parts starting with episode 1 https://i.imgur.com/DwkkXfg.png, so I'm not sure, where you got the continuous numeration. I've returned the season subtitles (Part I and Part II) for now, but that's it, there's not much to be done. If those parts belong to a single season (as in The Ranch for example), there has to be some kind of official proof on that matter, and then they should be merged and new episodes will start from #13.

Tonks wrote 4 years ago: 1

I noticed an issue with midsomer murders. Acorn Tv (in the US) and then Britbox (in the UK) are taking over from ITV, i believe. I checked if season 21 was attached to acorn tv since the first episode is listed for december 1st (when all 4 episodes are dropped if i understood correctly), but it's still attached to ITV and we know the last 2 of season 20 are being offered on britbox in the UK instead of ITV.

I don't know what should be done, itv hasn't said anything about it, but clearly acorn tv is kinda taking over ?

Tonks wrote:
I noticed an issue with midsomer murders. Acorn Tv (in the US) and then Britbox (in the UK) are taking over from ITV, i believe. I checked if season 21 was attached to acorn tv since the first episode is listed for december 1st (when all 4 episodes are dropped if i understood correctly), but it's still attached to ITV and we know the last 2 of season 20 are being offered on britbox in the UK instead of ITV.

I don't know what should be done, itv hasn't said anything about it, but clearly acorn tv is kinda taking over ?

Acorn TV (owned by AMC Networks via RLJE) have no connection to the production and only have a streaming rights. BritBox would be a correct choice, since it's a joint venture of ITV and BBC Studios, so at least it have a direct connection to ITV.

Not sure what to do with BritBox itself though, since as of November 7 it's available not only in U.S., but in UK as well. And in Canada since 2018. Should it be changed to "Global" or new "BritBox UK" web channel should be created? I think I'll change it for Global for a time being.

Tonks wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Acorn TV (owned by AMC Networks via RLJE) have no connection to the production and only have a streaming rights. BritBox would be a correct choice, since it's a joint venture of ITV and BBC Studios, so at least it have a direct connection to ITV.

Not sure what to do with BritBox itself though, since as of November 7 it's available not only in U.S., but in UK as well. And in Canada since 2018. Should it be changed to "Global" or new "BritBox UK" web channel should be created? I think I'll change it for Global for a time being.

I don't remember ITV commissioning this season though, that's the issue, isn't it ?. It could be that Acorn TV took over, which we won't know until it's available ? A bit like Netflix is network for season 2 of Anne, but seasons 1 and 3 are CBC.

Season 21 does not drop on dec 1st on britbox uk though, they say not before 2020. So what to do with airdates ?

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
I don't remember ITV commissioning this season though, that's the issue, isn't it ?. It could be that Acorn TV took over, which we won't know until it's available ? A bit like Netflix is network for season 2 of Anne, but seasons 1 and 3 are CBC.

Season 21 does not drop on dec 1st on britbox uk though, they say not before 2020. So what to do with airdates ?

I removed the airdates for now :)

Tonks wrote:

While there's silence in ITV part, there's also no news about Acorn taking over or participating in production in any way. At least I couldn't find any. And BritBox, both in U.S. and UK have the same owners, ITV and BBC. All things equal, British service sounds like a more appropriate home for British series :)

Anyways, if TPB rather prefer S21 have no airdates - so be it.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
While there's silence in ITV part, there's also no news about Acorn taking over or participating in production in any way. At least I couldn't find any. And BritBox, both in U.S. and UK have the same owners, ITV and BBC. All things equal, British service sounds like a more appropriate home for British series :)

Anyways, if TPB rather prefer S21 have no airdates - so be it.

I thought we need to remove those, but I overread that Brit Box was set to global, so I will put them back :)

Season 20 ep 5 and 6, anyone knows which airdate it should be?

JuanArango wrote:
I thought we need to remove those, but I overread that Brit Box was set to global, so I will put them back :)

I'm not sure they were absolutely correct :) It seems that whole season will drop on the same day rather than weekly.

Season 20 ep 5 and 6, anyone knows which airdate it should be?

They're available at BritBox U.S., will be releases on BritBox UK sometime soon, and still pending on ITV (probably early 2020 or something like that). IDK about exact dates.

Try 30 days of free premium.