Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

kevin87 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
I'd suggest adding it to one of the shows and made a wiki note in the other one.

Since the 4th season premiere date of the Raven's Home is not announced yet, I'd add it to Bunk'd.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be best to have it on both shows but move them to specials though, in case somebody watches one and not the other, and it's not like the Raven's Home cast was a guest star on a Bunk'd episode... Instead of like with the That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana crossover for example where each show's episode had it's own episode title with it's normal intro/cast/crew and just featured the other show's cast as guest stars with a shared storyline, this doesn't split the special into individual series episodes. 

It seems the Austin & Ally/Jessie and Jessie/Good Luck Charlie crossovers may have done this one episode thing as well.

Magitroopa wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
I'd suggest adding it to one of the shows and made a wiki note in the other one.

Since the 4th season premiere date of the Raven's Home is not announced yet, I'd add it to Bunk'd.

I don't follow Disney shows that much, but just wanting to give some more information, as it may be helpful in figuring out what to do with it...

This is actually quite a weird scenario- Futon Critic lists it on Raven's Home as "Raven About Bunk'd" at 8pm ET, meanwhile it lists it on Bunk'd as "Raven About Bunk’d: Part 2" at 8:25pm ET.

Then, Zap2it is an entirely different story... it is neither listed on Raven's Home or Bunk'd- but instead, as its own separate show entirely. I have Optimum for my home, and when I checked the guide earlier, it did list it the same as Zap2it, as if it is its own separate show, just listing it as "Raven About Bunk'd" with that serving as the series title and having no episode title. ------- See these examples, a regular episode of Bunk'd here vs. "Raven About Bunk'd" here.

Hope this helps in figuring out what to do.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tm2000 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/44663/the-pleasure-principle

This is Polish show and it's offcial name is:

Zasada przyjemności

it is added as an aka.

@kevin87 wrote:
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be best to have it on both shows but move them to specials though, in case somebody watches one and not the other, and it's not like the Raven's Home cast was a guest star on a Bunk'd episode... Instead of like with the That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana crossover for example where each show's episode had it's own episode title with it's normal intro/cast/crew and just featured the other show's cast as guest stars with a shared storyline, this doesn't split the special into individual series episodes. 

It seems the Austin & Ally/Jessie and Jessie/Good Luck Charlie crossovers may have done this one episode thing as well.

To have it on both shows would be redundant and not allowed :)

@Magitroopa wrote:
I don't follow Disney shows that much, but just wanting to give some more information, as it may be helpful in figuring out what to do with it...

This is actually quite a weird scenario- Futon Critic lists it on Raven's Home as "Raven About Bunk'd" at 8pm ET, meanwhile it lists it on Bunk'd as "Raven About Bunk’d: Part 2" at 8:25pm ET.

Then, Zap2it is an entirely different story... it is neither listed on Raven's Home or Bunk'd- but instead, as its own separate show entirely. I have Optimum for my home, and when I checked the guide earlier, it did list it the same as Zap2it, as if it is its own separate show, just listing it as "Raven About Bunk'd" with that serving as the series title and having no episode title. ------- See these examples, a regular episode of Bunk'd here vs. "Raven About Bunk'd" here.

Hope this helps in figuring out what to do.

This seems to be a very complicated situation :O

I would say the best option is to make a new show out of it.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
This seems to be a very complicated situation :O

I would say the best option is to make a new show out of it.

I'd say it's a very stupid situation :D Disney won't have to make it so complicated.
But we can't have a show with 1 episode, and nothing suggests that it would have more episodes in the future.

@kevin87 wrote:
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be best to have it on both shows but move them to specials though

Duplicates are not allowed by policy. And if you add cast appearances to both episodes, each actor will have two appearances instead of one.

I still think that the best solution is to list it one time, in the show which currently has a running season.

For what it worth, non-official ;) sources list this episode as Bunk'd 4x30, and this is where many people would expect to find it in our listings. So special or not, I think it should be listed in Bunk'd, with a note added to Raven's Home wiki.

@tnt wrote:
I'd say it's a very stupid situation :D
But we can't have a show with 1 episode, and nothing suggests that it would have more episodes in the future.

Duplicates are not allowed by policy. And if you add cast appearances to both episodes, each actor will have two appearances instead of one.

I still think that the best solution is to list it one time, in the show which currently has a running season.

For what it worth, non-official ;) sources list this episode as Bunk'd 4x30, and this is what many people would expect from our listings.

Oh, I thought there would be more episodes to come than one, with one episode it makes no sense as a new show. We have to decide for one option and what tnt suggested does not sound that wrong :)

@BazzaG wrote:
Not on Netflix AU ... just checked again & only 4 episodes.

Thanks, Netflix...:D
Anyway, we have it listed with ABC, and they had 4 episodes.

@Magitroopa wrote:

Well, this scenario may look weird, but it's 100% correct.

@kevin87 @JuanArango I've just checked the episode, and it definitely has 2 sets of crew credits (at the beginning and around 22 minutes mark) with a different writer for each part. Also, there's a clear separation of the final credits per show.

Credits screencap https://i.imgur.com/AKvXgKJ.jpg

So, it seems that the most logical thing would be to follow the Futon's listing, which is confirmed by on-screen credits, and list each part in its show as a special episode.

@tnt wrote:
Well, this scenario may look weird, but it's 100% correct.

@kevin87 @JuanArango I've just checked the episode, and it definitely has 2 sets of crew credits (at the beginning and around 22 minutes mark) with a different writer for each part. Also, there's a clear separation of the final credits per show.

Credits screencap https://i.imgur.com/AKvXgKJ.jpg

So, it seems that the most logical thing would be to follow the Futon's listing, which is confirmed by on-screen credits, and list each part in its show as a special episode.

nicely investigated :)

Magitroopa wrote 3 years ago: 1

It's been a bit since anyone's replied to the thread... and all the responses have been in favor of not crediting mystery celebrities on here, so could the guest cast listing on here please be removed? Thanks.

@Magitroopa wrote:
It's been a bit since anyone's replied to the thread... and all the responses have been in favor of not crediting mystery celebrities on here, so could the guest cast listing on here please be removed? Thanks.

done :)

Try 30 days of free premium.