Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Don't. It's another theatrical release.

I thought I've told you before on several occasions, do not just approve mini-series from Soviet television prior to 1970, because most of them are theatrical releases. Either do a research, or ask for assistance.

Ok, forgot about this :=

zdenek777 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
please stop requesting theatrical releases. whenever you see художественный фильм without телевизионный just skip it.

I don't understand... What do you mean, "theatrical release"?  You probably don't like Russians ???  I think you're too young... I started working (as a moderator, editor, administrator) on film and television websites back in 1999 (!!). In the 60s and 70s, there was no concept of "serial" in the Soviet Union. And there was a cycle of movies. The concept of the series came later. The Karamazov Brothers were shown on TV (TV Release Date) January 10, 1969 (1, 2 series), February 3, 1969 (3 series). These are full-fledged feature films !! What theatrical version ? This is a Classic of Soviet Cinematography ! Evaluate it yourself : https://megogo.ru/ru/view/1372441-bratya-karamazovy.html You're the boss, of course, and you can see... I just think you're wrong...

@zdenek777 wrote:
I don't understand... What do you mean, "theatrical release"?  You probably don't like Russians ???  I think you're too young... I started working (as a moderator, editor, administrator) on film and television websites back in 1999 (!!). In the 60s and 70s, there was no concept of "serial" in the Soviet Union. And there was a cycle of movies. The concept of the series came later. The Karamazov Brothers were shown on TV (TV Release Date) January 10, 1969 (1, 2 series), February 3, 1969 (3 series). These are full-fledged feature films !! What theatrical version ? This is a Classic of Soviet Cinematography ! Evaluate it yourself : https://megogo.ru/ru/view/1372441-bratya-karamazovy.html You're the boss, of course, and you can see... I just think you're wrong...

What tnt says is that we do not allow movies here on tvmaze, this is a site only for TV Shows :) 

@JuanArango wrote:
What tnt says is that we do not allow movies here on tvmaze, this is a site only for TV Shows :) 

You’re bosses and you know better :)

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@zdenek777 wrote:

I've already answered you directly, but I can repeat it here. 

Per TVmaze policy https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/13/shows: Our definition of a TV show is something that premiered on television...

So despite all those films were later broadcasted on TV, they premiered in cinema theaters, therefore not allowed by policy. And this have absolutely nothing to do with a country. For example, we also do not include U.S. movie serials.

I'll ignore your notes on my age, but believe me, you'd be surprised...

@tnt wrote:
I've already answered you directly, but I can repeat it here. 

Per TVmaze policy https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/13/shows: Our definition of a TV show is something that premiered on television...

So despite all those films were later broadcasted on TV, they premiered in cinema theaters, therefore not allowed by policy.

I'll ignore your notes on my age, but believe me, you'd be surprised...

I understand you, friend, calm down and have some tea...

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@zdenek777 wrote:
I understand you, friend, calm down and have some tea...

LOL
I'm not the one who started complaining in two different places simultaneously. You shouldn't mention someone by the nickname, if you don't need an answer. Cheers.

Can you add countries of birth to the drop-down list (besides the Russian Federation) : Tsarist Empire aka Russian Empire (until 1917) as well as the USSR ?

dattias wrote 3 years ago: 1

Marcella is missing the air date for the all 3rd season episodes.
The air date is June 14, 2020 at 3am.

Can you please fix that?

Thanks

@zdenek777 wrote:
Can you add countries of birth to the drop-down list (besides the Russian Federation) : Tsarist Empire aka Russian Empire (until 1917) as well as the USSR ?

The problem here is that we do not make the list , it is the standard country list :(

mad_man1983 wrote 3 years ago: 1

either the numbering on pawn stars are wrong, or episode 29 is missing from the list for this season

@JuanArango wrote:
The problem here is that we do not make the list , it is the standard country list :(

Thanks for the answer...

@mad_man1983 wrote:
either the numbering on pawn stars are wrong, or episode 29 is missing from the list for this season

I checked the official site and ep 28 is the last regular episode so far, the others are specials and I moved them there :)

Try 30 days of free premium.