Try 30 days of free premium.

Add VRV to WebChannels

Pinacho wrote 6 years ago: 1

With the migration (and launch of new season) of HarmonQuest to VRV, maybe it's time to create the channel onto the Web Channels list. Thanks!

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

Pinacho wrote:
With the migration (and launch of new season) of HarmonQuest to VRV, maybe it's time to create the channel onto the Web Channels list. Thanks!

I think this is just a subscription to various web channels, like Crunchyroll, HarmonQuest and Funimation.

I think VRV does not produce any content or am I wrong here?

HarmonQuest is a tvshow, not a web channel. It was renewed to a second season by Seeso, but due to its demise, the show debuted on something called VRV Select, who bought the rights back in June.

JuanArango wrote:
I think this is just a subscription to various web channels, like Crunchyroll, HarmonQuest and Funimation.

Also, for some reason, it tells me I have to be in an higher level of contributions to add the second episode of the season.

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Just to clarify this:

1. VRV is the platform

2. VRV Select is VRV's own curated channel

3. HarmonQuest is a show that now streams on VRV Select (Season 1 was streamed on Seeso)

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Just to clarify this:

1. VRV is the platform

2. VRV Select is VRV's own curated channel

3. HarmonQuest is a show that now streams on VRV Select (Season 1 was streamed on Seeso)

ahh ok, thx for the heads up :)

Try 30 days of free premium.