Try 30 days of free premium.

Drain the Oceans

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

I started a separate thread on this since I thought it could chew up more space than normal.

This is another series where it seems they are starting to create Frankensodes using the 10 episodes of the series as well as previous stand alone shows prior to the creation of the series.

I just deleted the "11th" episode, Ghost Ships of the Atlantic, which was a stand alone from c.2012.

While trying to find more info on the series I see there are upcoming episodes/specials that, IMHO, are more mash-ups and not really new episodes or specials.

The special from last night (Oct 15th) Sunken Cities hasn't shown up yet for me to view but I can't find much that would support it being an actual special. IMO it should be deleted but I haven't found enough to make me 100% on that yet.

From what I can see, this is a 10 episode series with a number of similar, stand alone shows airing from 2012 to 2017, and has not yet been renewed for a second season nor had additional, legitimate, episodes added to season 1.

If anyone has more info/links that can shed further light on this series please let us know.

Try 30 days of free premium.