Try 30 days of free premium.

Setting up Scedule...

MKKay wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi

i have subscribed to the Premium Silver plan and I was trying to select Canada for the schedule option, but no schedule appears, just the headers. How do I set up a schedule for Vancouver, British Columbia for daily, weekly and monthly schedules? I also wanted to know about British TV Shows airing in my city, for example, the British TV Show Doc Martin is airing now, so how do I check the channel and airtimes for Vancouver, BC?

I am new to this website, so I will need step-by-step instructions.

Thsnk you,

Mary

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please can you confirm which page you're referring to.

The calendar page gives you the option of viewing the most popular shows, your followed shows, or shows you've added to a tag. It has both a monthly and weekly view.

The schedule page gives you more filters, i.e genre, show type, etc. You can only see a 3 hour period at a time, with both arrows and a date input box for navigation.

You may also want to give the countdown page a try.

Unfortunately we currently only track the world premiere for shows/episodes, therefore you wouldn't see the listings for a British show in Vancouver anywhere on the site.

As we don't have any episodes added that are premiering in Canada tonight (the next one is tomorrow), the schedule shows as empty.

MKKay wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Please can you confirm which page you're referring to.

The calendar page gives you the option of viewing the most popular shows, your followed shows, or shows you've added to a tag. It has both a monthly and weekly view.

The schedule page gives you more filters, i.e genre, show type, etc. You can only see a 3 hour period at a time, with both arrows and a date input box for navigation.

You may also want to give the countdown page a try.

Unfortunately we currently only track the world premiere for shows/episodes, therefore you wouldn't see the listings for a British show in Vancouver anywhere on the site.

As we don't have any episodes added that are premiering in Canada tonight (the next one is tomorrow), the schedule shows as empty.

Hi gazza911

Thank you for your reply.

The page I am referring to is the schedule page. On the righthand side there are filters, when I choose the country (default is United States), from the drop down menu. There are other country choices, one of them is Canada, but when I choose it, the schedule goes blank (there are no TV shows listed), and there are only headings showing. I use an iPad, but that should not make a difference. I don't know if I can chose Canada and have the schedule show with TV shows and details or is it just for US schedule? If so, why are there other country choices?

Thank you,

Mary

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

MKKay wrote:
Hi gazza911

Thank you for your reply.

The page I am referring to is the schedule page. On the righthand side there are filters, when I choose the country (default is United States), from the drop down menu. There are other country choices, one of them is Canada, but when I choose it, the schedule goes blank (there are no TV shows listed), and there are only headings showing. I use an iPad, but that should not make a difference. I don't know if I can chose Canada and have the schedule show with TV shows and details or is it just for US schedule? If so, why are there other country choices?

Thank you,

Mary

as we only list premiere airing of episodes, you will only find those in the schedule, for example, if Canada on a Saturday night only have reruns or repeats that were previously shown in other countries, the schedule would be empty.

If a new episode of Cardinal airs (a show that premieres in Canada) you will find it on the schedule for Canada.

Try 30 days of free premium.