Try 60 days of free premium.

Who here was a poster from TVRage?

JaviTFSG wrote 2 months ago:

I know TVRage died a few years ago but I’m just curious if any of the old posters migrated to this site. I used to be “thefatskinnyguy2” and even though I wasn’t a big editor I was one of the first few people on that site since 2006. It’s been so long wow.

it’s a shame it never reached its full potential.

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago:

I frequently visited tvrage, but i was not a huge contributor there.

Aidan wrote 2 months ago:

I contributed a bit, but never enough to bother being a maintainer of a show there.

bungle wrote 2 months ago:

yeah i used that site quite a bit too. but to be honest, I haven't really missed it since I got fully switched over to here and requested all my shows that were missing.

Jan wrote 2 months ago:

Hi Javi, i'm assuming you jumped from tvtome to tvrage back in 2006.
Welcome to TVmaze.
Everyone's experience and dedication has shaped TVmaze to its current state.
If you have any thoughts, ideas to share or would like to help make things even better, you're welcome to do so. :)

JaviTFSG wrote 2 months ago:

I remember using TvTome but I wasn’t a contributor or anything. I was way too young to even understand forums back then. Looks like there’s no posters from that era here but I was hopeful.

SilverSurfer wrote 2 months ago:

JaviTFSG wrote:
I remember using TvTome but I wasn’t a contributor or anything. I was way too young to even understand forums back then. Looks like there’s no posters from that era here but I was hopeful.

I guess asking who here used GEnie back in the day is pointless then ... ahhhh, I remember it well, my C128 and it's blazing fast 300 baud modem ... those were the days!

asfish wrote 17 days ago:

I was on TvRage a lot, posted maybe a couple of times.

WiseCrack wrote 17 days ago:

I was a Global Moderator at TVRage for 10 years.

JuanArango wrote 17 days ago:

WiseCrack wrote:

that is a pretty long time :D

LLJones wrote 15 days ago:

WiseCrack wrote:

It's often crossed my mind contributing here may be for nothing. How did you feel when it closed?

Jan wrote 14 days ago:

LLJones wrote:
It's often crossed my mind contributing here may be for nothing. How did you feel when it closed?

Answer: Not for 'nothing' but for 'everyone'.