Try 30 days of free premium.

Incorrect display of premiering year

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

hmm, It's indeed an issue for in development shows. I suggest you delete S2 until the premiere of S1 if you want to have it display correctly. I'll create a case in our backlog for it.

Thanks tnt.

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

It's been reported before so I would assume that there's already a backlog issue for it.

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
hmm, It's indeed an issue for in development shows. I suggest you delete S2 until the premiere of S1 if you want to have it display correctly. I'll create a case in our backlog for it.

I thought you might want it to be displayed correctly, no? :) And other users definitely won't mind that :)
I'll just remove the year for now, so we won't have to research the correct episode order for the S2 when the time comes. Thanks for the note anyway, I hope it's not much of a hassle to fix that :)

gazza911 wrote:
It's been reported before so I would assume that there's already a backlog issue for it.

Yeah, but last time it wasn't acknowledged as a bug, rather a "rare occasion", and the topic was closed, so I wouldn't know, was it noted or not. Considering that renewal prior to premiere became more and more common thing, I thought reminding of that problem won't hurt :)

bungle wrote 4 years ago: 1

one little thing that irks me is when you see an in development show in the search lookup, instead of it showing only the year its set for premier - it shows as (2020 - now). while the now part is only really needed if a show is running/ended its there for shows in dev also.

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

There was no case yet in our backlog about this. Added now.

Try 30 days of free premium.