Try 60 days of free premium.

New shows "today".

Pedro wrote 12 days ago:

I need some help :P

maybe im a bit dumb or im sleepy, but i can´t find a way to see new shows on a specific day. personally i tired to see everyday in the morning the new shows that are beginning; all of them; its a good way to find hidden gems. is that something that only people with vip can do ?

Pedro wrote 12 days ago:

not exactly, but it does the trick. i was talking about the filter on calendar where we can choose our followed and top shows. i was looking there and there was no "new shows, new seasons" etc on drop down. it would be useful when the countdown is over :p

Pedro wrote 12 days ago:

ah! :) thank you

dpratt wrote 10 days ago:

Thomas wrote:
It's currently a pending feature and simply follow it if you want to vote for it.

https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/1977/highlight-season-premiere-and-finale-in-calendar

This is a pending feature to color premieres and finales differently.

Pedro wrote:
not exactly, but it does the trick. i was talking about the filter on calendar where we can choose our followed and top shows. i was looking there and there was no "new shows, new seasons" etc on drop down. it would be useful when the countdown is over :p

I posted the exact same question a month ago.

Pedro wrote 10 days ago:

yeah, because if we miss the countdown we can always go back 1, 2, 3.... 10 days and see the new shows :)