Try 30 days of free premium.

Muppet Babies

dpratt wrote 20 days ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
I didn't think to check the Friday shows early, but the new episodes of Big City Greens, Amphibia and Owl House from Saturday along with Sunday's episodes of Elena of Avalor, Bunk'd and Disney Fam Jam were all up by 2:30am CT, which leads me to believe they probably went up at midnight PT. We could continue to track that with next week's shows and see if it pans out.

That's not necessary. Your suggestion to just use DisneyNow as the network for shows that premiere across multiple Disney networks is in fact the right course of action. That is because TVmaze's policy says that the network to air the most premieres is the one that should be used. And DisneyNow airs the most premieres when the television premieres vary across multiple Disney networks but all episodes premiere on DisneyNow the same day.

The time which they premiere on DisneyNow is not consistent. I know because I used to watch DisneyNow and so they're not always at midnight PT. Sometimes they're not available until they air on TV which might not be until the evening. And in more unusual cases they aren't available till days later. And some episodes have also been known to premiere on DisneyNow days before their television premieres. It's not a perfect solution but it's not a bad one.

Just keep in mind that DisneyNow didn't exist until September 29, 2017.

gazza911 wrote 20 days ago: 1

Do also remember that this should only be done on a season basis; if season 1 of a show always premiered on Disney Channel and season 2 was a mess, we'd still keep season 1 as Disney Channel. 

dpratt wrote 20 days ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
Do also remember that this should only be done on a season basis; if season 1 of a show always premiered on Disney Channel and season 2 was a mess, we'd still keep season 1 as Disney Channel. 

What he said. Also unless any episodes premiere on DisneyNow days before television, when a show first premieres on Disney Junior it should be marked as both DisneyNow and Disney Junior according to the policy until the television premieres within the same season switch to a different network. That's when we remove Disney Junior and just keep DisneyNow.

Try 30 days of free premium.