Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

I just promoted you to the next level Tonks :)
cheers
Juan

Thanks. What does it mean ?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:

Thanks. What does it mean ?

With each step you can make more edits , till you are unlimited :)

OptimusPr1me wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi all,

I am working on getting all the information for the original Thundercats series properly done and I keep getting the pending verification message after I do a few edits, can I please request a status that would not continuously have this happen with please ?

I edit when I can and then when I can, I edit a lot, adding episodes pictures and currently fiddling around with the appearances and made a mistake and turned it back and boom.. pending verification again :(

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

OptimusPr1me wrote:
Hi all,
I am working on getting all the information for the original Thundercats series properly done and I keep getting the pending verification message after I do a few edits, can I please request a status that would not continuously have this happen with please ?
I edit when I can and then when I can, I edit a lot, adding episodes pictures and currently fiddling around with the appearances and made a mistake and turned it back and boom.. pending verification again :(

Verified.

This process will continue for a while, but not indefinitely: once you've made a sufficient amount of edits that were all verified by us, you can continue editing without any further interruptions.

OptimusPr1me wrote 8 years ago: 1

Ok, great thank you so much !

pesky2012 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Everything is easy if you know how....

I am new here but not to contributing to these type of data sites... I have contributor status at primewire and as such I spent lots of time at tvrage until they went down...

Primewire is now using tvmaze and I would like to get up to speed as quickly as possible... I have been given an increase in my editing level here...

I am looking for a help or FAQ section for adding new shows... I'm curious if I am able to request new shows... I have tried a couple times tonight and I don't see any response...

I also have some real noobie questions... like how do I get to the end of any forum quickly (without clicking on the page numbers 15-20 times...:)

I apologize if I am requesting in the wrong forum...

Could an Administrator send me a notification please, any help would be apprieciated

-YKJack- (pesky)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

pesky2012 wrote:
Everything is easy if you know how....
I am new here but not to contributing to these type of data sites... I have contributor status at primewire and as such I spent lots of time at tvrage until they went down...
Primewire is now using tvmaze and I would like to get up to speed as quickly as possible... I have been given an increase in my editing level here...
I am looking for a help or FAQ section for adding new shows... I'm curious if I am able to request new shows... I have tried a couple times tonight and I don't see any response...
I also have some real noobie questions... like how do I get to the end of any forum quickly (without clicking on the page numbers 15-20 times...:)
I apologize if I am requesting in the wrong forum...
Could an Administrator send me a notification please, any help would be apprieciated
-YKJack- (pesky)

Hi YKjack,

Clicking the following links will send you to our FAQ.

http://www.tvmaze.com/faqs

http://www.tvmaze.com/faqs/9/data-policies - Data Policy

To answer your other question, You are able to skip to the latest comment of that specific topic by clicking on the timestamp of the last post. This link will send you an example where to click.http://imgur.com/BxYFguj

animegirl wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,
Can I be cleared again so I add more edits? I got the message again: "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism. You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours." Although to be honest, I don't think I did many edits in the past hour... Anyways, please and thank you :)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

animegirl wrote:
Hello,
Can I be cleared again so I add more edits? I got the message again: "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism. You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours." Although to be honest, I don't think I did many edits in the past hour... Anyways, please and thank you :)

You have been cleared, but you shouldn't be locked anymore after this as you passed all locks, well done!

I'm looking to be cleared again also... been quite some time now since I was blocked...

-YKJack- (pesky2012)

I was wondering if there is anyone on at this time who can clear me for adding shows .... Seems like I just get rolling and Bam !! I get the cease and desist order...:)

Thanks in advance

-YKJack- (pesky2013)

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

@pesky2012

Done,

cheers,

Jan

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
Is there a way to "climb up the ladder"?

I guess it's slightly inevitable, but we don't want to view the Contributor memberships as "climbing up the ladder" per se. Somebody could do a great job without ever even being Trusted Contributor, and that work would be just as appreciated as everybody else's. Maybe we should highlight that more in the future!

In general we like to hand out memberships only as soon as they are needed. If someone is very involved in a certain area but doesn't have the rights to be able to fully work on it, that would be an important sign.

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
I guess it's slightly inevitable, but we don't want to view the Contributor memberships as "climbing up the ladder" per se. Somebody could do a great job without ever even being Trusted Contributor, and that work would be just as appreciated as everybody else's. Maybe we should highlight that more in the future!
In general we like to hand out memberships only as soon as they are needed. If someone is very involved in a certain area but doesn't have the rights to be able to fully work on it, that would be an important sign.

I was just wondering and thought that maybe other people would like to know it too, so just asked it :-)
Now it's clear for everybody :-)

MedGR4500 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello.

May I ask what is needed to be a Trusted Contributor? I am following a bunch of TV news sites and when there is a new show that is not available on TVMaze I would like to add it. Thank you!

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

MedGR4500 wrote:
Hello.
May I ask what is needed to be a Trusted Contributor? I am following a bunch of TV news sites and when there is a new show that is not available on TVMaze I would like to add it. Thank you!

Candidates for trusted contributor are users that are around for some time, have a fair amount of good contributions made and are active in the forum :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.