Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
If anyone is around, I need to be cleared again, please. :)

You're cleared Madam :)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:
Can someone clear me for edits, please.

Done :)

tnt wrote 8 years ago: 1

Can someone clear me, please :)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Can someone clear me, please :)

Done :)

tvholic wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could someone clear me?

Aidan wrote:
*tickle tickle*

You just passed your last block :)

tvholic wrote 8 years ago: 1

I'm grounded again.

tvholic wrote:
I'm grounded again.

You're good to go :)

knari wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could anyone explain how often blocking happens? I've just added 3 posters to different shows and two episodes to one of them and now I am in the 'Pending verification' status again. It is annoying a little bit because I cannot finish even with one show and have to wait.

knari wrote:
Could anyone explain how often blocking happens? I've just added 3 posters to different shows and two episodes to one of them and now I am in the 'Pending verification' status again. It is annoying a little bit because I cannot finish even with one show and have to wait.

First time I blocked you from editing to make you aware that we do not allow foreign summaries (Just a caution for you, otherwise we would delete all your work) and the second time was the original lock at 10 edits. There are several locks for our members to verify whether someone is behaving or not and should be cleared by head contributors or higher. Between every lock, there's a bigger gap, so more room to edit, but after passing 5/6 locks, you will be cleared and can edit without locks

I cleared you for now.

knari wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas, thank you for the clarification how it works. And for unlocking as well.

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Is there any update about implementing a voting system for contributions [as mentioned in the original post] - also I assume you'd consider doing something similar for requests.

Try 30 days of free premium.