Try 30 days of free premium.

People External IDs

mero wrote 5 years ago: 1

I was wondering if it's possible to add external IDs for people e.x: Freebase, IMDB, TVRage, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

We have it for shows. Why not for people?

TonyMayhew wrote 5 years ago: 1

Storing more detailed information about people is on the "to do" list. You can vote for the feature by following the thread, here.

mero wrote 5 years ago: 1

My apologies. I shouldn't looked more. Thanks and voted.

Ledanto wrote 24 days ago: 2

Guys, this is a great idea, I hope the proposal is relevant, and one day it will be implemented.

TonyMayhew wrote 23 days ago: 1

Where it is available and added to the info at TVmaze, Official webpages for people has been available for a while now.
For example, look at the Gillian Anderson listing we have here & you will see her Official site listed at the bottom of the grey box where the "Person Info" is listed.

Ledanto wrote 22 days ago: 1

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Where it is available and added to the info at TVmaze, Official webpages for people has been available for a while now.
For example, look at the Gillian Anderson listing we have here & you will see her Official site listed at the bottom of the grey box where the "Person Info" is listed.

Yes I know that. But there is only one line to indicate the official webpages. Just as suggested above, I would like to be able to also indicate links, for example IMDB, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VK, etc.

Try 30 days of free premium.