Tee Vee

When the station tries to watch a news report on the firefighters, John and Chet blow up the television receiver after attempting a repair which Dixie inadvertently suggests to John and Roy. The firefighters rescue a man from a burning manhole; Dr. Brackett receives an aquarium he had not ordered, and later, he has a toxic reaction to a catfish bite. Dr. Morton treats a man with a bleeding peptic ulcer. The paramedics later help a man who had glued his own eyes closed and rescue a man trapped in his home from a mudslide caused by a gas explosion.

Episode Discussion

No comments yet.
Login to leave a comment on this episode.