Try 30 days of free premium.

quick link referral thread

Rickiesgal wrote 8 years ago: 1

Would it be possible to have a sticky topic somewhere that lists all pertinent links useful for contributors? Such as the edit request, show request, posting rules etc. Maybe even a thread on the main forum page or a tab on the header that appears everywhere for easy referral.

As a new member I find it difficult to find some of the info I want when I'm wanting to make a contribution. I have to go digging through many of the topics to find the wanted links.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Rickiesgal wrote:
Would it be possible to have a sticky topic somewhere that lists all pertinent links useful for contributors? Such as the edit request, show request, posting rules etc. Maybe even a thread on the main forum page or a tab on the header that appears everywhere for easy referral.
As a new member I find it difficult to find some of the info I want when I'm wanting to make a contribution. I have to go digging through many of the topics to find the wanted links.

That is not a bad idea and I will discuss it with the rest of the staff :)

TomSouthwell wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

That is not a bad idea and I will discuss it with the rest of the staff :)

I think It'd be useful to have a menu along the top maybe, so you don't have to go to the forums to get to the links. I have all of them bookmarked, but it'd be a lot quicker to be able to click it off any page :)

Try 30 days of free premium.