Try 30 days of free premium.

Love It or List It Vancouver (aka Love It or List It Too)

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

Love It or List It Vancouver began airing in Canada on 7 January 2013 on the W Network. It also began airing in the U.S. on 4 March 2013 but in the U.S. it was not called "Love It or List It Vancouver" it was titled "Love It or List It Too". I see that this series is only showing Episodes up to 18 April 2016 through Season 3. The U.S. version is currently on Season 7 and never stopped airing episodes.

My question is did it stop airing in Canada but continued airing in the U.S. because that has happened quite often before that a show airing in both Countries, it stops airing New Episodes in Canada but the U.S. continues showing New Episodes. Or did whoever was updating the version in Canada just stop adding in new Episodes. If it is the latter can someone who has access to Canadian TV shows please bring it up to date?

If it is the former then I request that the title of the show be changed to "Love It or List It Too" so that the New Episodes from the U.S. can now be added into it?

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Love It or List It Vancouver began airing in Canada on 7 January 2013 on the W Network. It also began airing in the U.S. on 4 March 2013 but in the U.S. it was not called "Love It or List It Vancouver" it was titled "Love It or List It Too". I see that this series is only showing Episodes up to 18 April 2016 through Season 3. The U.S. version is currently on Season 7 and never stopped airing episodes.
My question is did it stop airing in Canada but continued airing in the U.S. because that has happened quite often before that a show airing in both Countries, it stops airing New Episodes in Canada but the U.S. continues showing New Episodes. Or did whoever was updating the version in Canada just stop adding in new Episodes. If it is the latter can someone who has access to Canadian TV shows please bring it up to date?
If it is the former then I request that the title of the show be changed to "Love It or List It Too" so that the New Episodes from the U.S. can now be added into it?

It seems it is running on the HGTV Canada network now.

http://www.hgtv.ca/loveitorlistitvancouver/episodes/

So I will change it to that network :)

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

Can you also add in any missing episodes when you have time? I can't access any Canada TV listings from here for some reason?

I hope to get to it the next days, right now I am going through all TBD and TBA characters to fill in their proper roles :)

Try 30 days of free premium.