Try 30 days of free premium.

Movie Talk

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

I saw Dr. Strange yesterday and I really enjoyed it. It was awesome, trippy, mind bending and a very cool look at other dimensions with more Magic then I ever expected. Not quite as good as either of the 2 Avengers Movies or Captain America Civil War but better than I expected. Better than Batman vs. Superman and almost every other Super Hero type Movies in the past 10 years.

Spoiler Alert for End Credits (sort of anyways?) - After the credits see Dr. talking to Thor about him helping Thor find his Father Odin. I assume either in the next Avengers Movie or the next Thor Movie?

Wonder Woman is the next one I can't wait for the 1st Official trailer was Great!

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I saw Dr. Strange yesterday and I really enjoyed it. It was awesome, trippy, mind bending and a very cool look at other dimensions with more Magic then I ever expected. Not quite as good as either of the 2 Avengers Movies or Captain America Civil War but better than I expected. Better than Batman vs. Superman and almost every other Super Hero type Movies in the past 10 years.
Spoiler Alert for End Credits (sort of anyways?) - After the credits see Dr. talking to Thor about him helping Thor find his Father Odin. I assume either in the next Avengers Movie or the next Thor Movie?
Wonder Woman is the next one I can't wait for the 1st Official trailer was Great!

Wonder Woman I have such high hopes for, after the trailer I am pretty sure I won't be disappointed, but hey, I almost love all superhero movies :)

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Wonder Woman I have such high hopes for, after the trailer I am pretty sure I won't be disappointed, but hey, I almost love all superhero movies :)

I'm the same way, I love them all including Green Lantern that I thought was very good even though most say otherwise. Deadpool was another of my favorites as well!

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

I'm the same way, I love them all including Green Lantern that I thought was very good even though most say otherwise. Deadpool was another of my favorites as well!

Deadpool I enjoyed alot as well, Green lantern was ok, not one of my faves. I like both Marvel and DC the same way :)

kiwilove007 wrote 7 years ago: 1

While I have watched decades of action movies and such like. Hollywood has become all too predictable in the action genre and I think it's really time for some enlightening movies instead. While these movies are purely for entertainment - still you need food for thought and content that feeds our human spirit. There are basic laws of the universe that should be echoed in movies for the masses - such as - that you can't attain peace by using violence. In primitive societies - violence is the norm, in which it is bullies at work. The only way to have peace is to stop the killing/murders/etc via education. Through acknowledgement that we are all human beings - and are in fact - equal as one another. No one has more right(s) over anyone else. In movies today - there is no difference between the good and the bad (evil) when both sides use violence. Anyway - I think it's time for anti-heroes movies who demonstrate the use of anti-violence. That ordinary people have to arise to the situation and stop things from going from bad to worse. To acknowledge that fighting never solves anything - as in wars, etc.

Movies are really about 'what if...' scenarios that engage the human imagination. A lot of the current movies arrive brain dead at the cinema which say nothing new to it's audience.

Try 30 days of free premium.