Try 30 days of free premium.

Madame Secretary - Season 3, Episode 12

Bayside wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hello, I just joined TVMAZE while I was browsing the web to try and find out what date Episode 12 of Madame Secretary in Season 3 (current programing) will be aired.

I am a member of the Bayside Historical Society in Bayside, Queens, NY and there were some scenes recorded in our landmarked building and I would like to know when the episode that was shot by us will be on the air.

Any suggestions on how to determine that would be appreciated. I tried tweeting to the Madame Secretary Twitter account last week and have not received a reply. Thank you.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

Bayside wrote:
Hello, I just joined TVMAZE while I was browsing the web to try and find out what date Episode 12 of Madame Secretary in Season 3 (current programing) will be aired.
I am a member of the Bayside Historical Society in Bayside, Queens, NY and there were some scenes recorded in our landmarked building and I would like to know when the episode that was shot by us will be on the air.
Any suggestions on how to determine that would be appreciated. I tried tweeting to the Madame Secretary Twitter account last week and have not received a reply. Thank you.

The exact date is not known yet, but it will be in February 2017.

Bayside wrote 7 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
The exact date is not known yet, but it will be in February 2017.

Juan, thank you for your information.

Try 30 days of free premium.