Try 30 days of free premium.

Star vs. the forces of evil consistency.

DanahAla wrote 6 years ago: 1

Okay, so this is a sort of question but not really. A few days ago, Star vs the forces of evil season 3 premiered with a 2 hour special, which was made up of the first 7 episodes of the season. When checking the Star vs the forces of evil page, it was listed as episode 1: The battle for mewni, then episodes 2-8 were the episodes that made up battle for mewni, which was wrong, so I fixed it. So checking back again based on a phone app notification I got just now, those separate episodes were placed right after the episodes I fixed with different air dates, and I'm not sure where these air dates came from as those dates aren't part of the official promo for the premiere. I originally just wanted to add this to the edit requests, but I just wanted to see who added and cleared those edits. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just don't see the point of the same episodes placed after each other with the different airdates, when the episodes have already aired. It isn't factually accurate.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

DanahAla wrote:
Okay, so this is a sort of question but not really. A few days ago, Star vs the forces of evil season 3 premiered with a 2 hour special, which was made up of the first 7 episodes of the season. When checking the Star vs the forces of evil page, it was listed as episode 1: The battle for mewni, then episodes 2-8 were the episodes that made up battle for mewni, which was wrong, so I fixed it. So checking back again based on a phone app notification I got just now, those separate episodes were placed right after the episodes I fixed with different air dates, and I'm not sure where these air dates came from as those dates aren't part of the official promo for the premiere. I originally just wanted to add this to the edit requests, but I just wanted to see who added and cleared those edits. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just don't see the point of the same episodes placed after each other with the different airdates, when the episodes have already aired. It isn't factually accurate.

This was a mistake made by a contributor, I deleted the wrongly add episodes, what you added was correct :)

JuanArango wrote:
This was a mistake made by a contributor, I deleted the wrongly add episodes, what you added was correct :)

Thank you!

Umm sorry but someone is adding the episodes again...

DanahAla wrote:
Umm sorry but someone is adding the episodes again...

like when i was checking the page someone was editing (I had to fix one of the timings)

DanahAla wrote:
like when i was checking the page someone was editing (I had to fix one of the timings)

i will msg that person now and I deleted those episodes again.

Thank you, and I apologize for bothering you so much

DanahAla wrote:
Thank you, and I apologize for bothering you so much

np at all :)

Okay so i checked it again (I hope this is the last time I come in here) and the dates and times were changed, I fixed most of them but i messed up one of them, episode 6 is supposed to be 11:15 instead of 11:00 but now im not allowed to fix it because of the several edits, but the rest of them should be fine, the air dates were switched to july 20/21 like the episodes that were added, but the episodes premiered on the 15th of july.

DanahAla wrote:
Okay so i checked it again (I hope this is the last time I come in here) and the dates and times were changed, I fixed most of them but i messed up one of them, episode 6 is supposed to be 11:15 instead of 11:00 but now im not allowed to fix it because of the several edits, but the rest of them should be fine, the air dates were switched to july 20/21 like the episodes that were added, but the episodes premiered on the 15th of july.

I will fix this for you

JuanArango wrote:
I will fix this for you

should be all correct now and the person replied to me , he wont change them again :)

Perfect thank you :) Really do appreciate it!

Try 30 days of free premium.