Try 30 days of free premium.

@midnight is ending it's run on 4 August 2017

JAGUARDOG wrote 6 years ago: 1

Episode #101 for 2017 is this show's 600th Episode and the very final episode of this series per the recent press release I have included. I have just re-added that final episode for the 2nd time please do not remove it again?

After four seasons, 600 shows and two Emmy Awards, @midnight With Chris Hardwick will be coming to an end. Hardwick just broke the news to his staff.

@midnight’s final week will kick off July 31, culminating with the series finale on Friday, August 4 when the show will hit the 600-episode milestone. The decision to end @midnight was made mutually by Comedy Central, host/executive producer Hardwick and production company Funny Or Die.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Episode #101 for 2017 is this show's 600th Episode and the very final episode of this series per the recent press release I have included. I have just re-added that final episode for the 2nd time please do not remove it again?

After four seasons, 600 shows and two Emmy Awards, @midnight With Chris Hardwick will be coming to an end. Hardwick just broke the news to his staff.

@midnight’s final week will kick off July 31, culminating with the series finale on Friday, August 4 when the show will hit the 600-episode milestone. The decision to end @midnight was made mutually by Comedy Central, host/executive producer Hardwick and production company Funny Or Die.

thx :)

momijigari wrote 6 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

Just as a note: it's episode #102 for 2017 (otherwise it would be the 599th episode).

The numbers were off because the Aug 2 episode was missing (which in turn probably was why the August episodes had mixed-up guests), but I fixed it.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Just as a note: it's episode #102 for 2017 (otherwise it would be the 599th episode).

The numbers were off because the Aug 2 episode was missing (which in turn probably was why the August episodes had mixed-up guests), but I fixed it.

nicely done :)

Try 30 days of free premium.