Try 30 days of free premium.

New Text Editor / Stylish Themes

RoseRed wrote 4 years ago: 1

Not really a bug, but something I encountered with the new Text Editor. In my case, I was using the Stylish Themes for TVMaze and it made it appear as if I couldn't write in the forums, enter summaries, etc. because my font color was white. Switched over to the original theme (and obviously) I am able to compose a message. Just sending this in case anyone else was having a similar issue.

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Not really a bug, but something I encountered with the new Text Editor. In my case, I was using the Stylish Themes for TVMaze and it made it appear as if I couldn't write in the forums, enter summaries, etc. because my font color was white. Switched over to the original theme (and obviously) I am able to compose a message. Just sending this in case anyone else was having a similar issue.

The problem is that our those stylish themes are not official and created by others. Perhaps any of them could update it for you.

RaveDave wrote 4 years ago: 1

RoseRed,

Do you know how to edit a sylish theme? if so go to your theme and add the following at the bottom of your theme, your existing theme should end with two curly brackets delete one of them before you paste this code into it, this should change the font in the summary and forum text boxes to black, if you want to change it to any other colour just change the #000000 to whatever colour you want.

/* Font Colour in Various Text Boxes */
.ck.ck-editor__main > .ck-editor__editable {
color: #000000;
}

}

RoseRed wrote 4 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
RoseRed,

Do you know how to edit a sylish theme? if so go to your theme and add the following at the bottom of your theme, your existing theme should end with two curly brackets delete one of them before you paste this code into it, this should change the font in the summary and forum text boxes to black, if you want to change it to any other colour just change the #000000 to whatever colour you want.

/* Font Colour in Various Text Boxes */
.ck.ck-editor__main > .ck-editor__editable {
color: #000000;
}

}

Thanks so much, especially for instructions even I can follow. I'll give it a try.

Try 30 days of free premium.