Try 30 days of free premium.

Help Section

BCsDave wrote 8 years ago: 1

A main easy to find Help section would be nice that would answer basic questions most people ask as well as some obscure features that site is capable of doing one wouldnt normally know about (ie. Like how to mark an entire show as watched all at once). They could even link to the answers that have been given in the Forums if that is easier. Would save the admins from answering the same question repeatedly.

Sometimes ive only found out about things from stumbling upon a conversation in the Forums about something I did not even know about. A couple would of even saved me time if I had known about them before hand. Some of the Forum conversations are getting pretty big now so alot could be missed and asked repeatedly by new visitors.

Just a thought.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

BCsDave wrote:
A main easy to find Help section would be nice that would answer basic questions most people ask as well as some obscure features that site is capable of doing one wouldnt normally know about (ie. Like how to mark an entire show as watched all at once). They could even link to the answers that have been given in the Forums if that is easier. Would save the admins from answering the same question repeatedly.
Sometimes ive only found out about things from stumbling upon a conversation in the Forums about something I did not even know about. A couple would of even saved me time if I had known about them before hand. Some of the Forum conversations are getting pretty big now so alot could be missed and asked repeatedly by new visitors.
Just a thought.

We totally agree but right now there is soooo much to do that we are prioritizing :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.