Try 30 days of free premium.

Time Team

Sair wrote 26 days ago: 1

hi,

from wiki:

'Time Team is a British television programme that originally aired on Channel 4 from 16 January 1994 to 7 September 2014. It returned in 2022 on online platforms YouTube and Patreon.'

New episodes for Time Team have appeared on my watchlist with the details page still listing channel 4.  As I can't afford to pay for viewing and don't want you tube ads is there any way the new episodes can be separated from the original series on TVM so the new ones show YT or Patreon and don't appear on my original channel 4 (all watched) list please?

JuanArango wrote 26 days ago: 1

@Sair wrote:
hi,

from wiki:

'Time Team is a British television programme that originally aired on Channel 4 from 16 January 1994 to 7 September 2014. It returned in 2022 on online platforms YouTube and Patreon.'

New episodes for Time Team have appeared on my watchlist with the details page still listing channel 4.  As I can't afford to pay for viewing and don't want you tube ads is there any way the new episodes can be separated from the original series on TVM so the new ones show YT or Patreon and don't appear on my original channel 4 (all watched) list please?

we are discussing right now within staff if the new epsides should be separated or not. :)

Sair wrote 25 days ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
we are discussing right now within staff if the new epsides should be separated or not. :)

good to know, cheers

Sair wrote 25 days ago: 1

Of course there is the option of my just 'unfollowing' original episodes, which I didn't think of until now. 🤦🏻‍♀️☺️

JuanArango wrote 25 days ago: 3

@Sair wrote:
Of course there is the option of my just 'unfollowing' original episodes, which I didn't think of until now. 🤦🏻‍♀️☺️

We decided thatthe new epsiodes should be on their own new guide :)

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/76012/time-team

Sair wrote 24 days ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
We decided thatthe new epsiodes should be on their own new guide :)

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/76012/time-team

thanks very much :)

Try 30 days of free premium.