Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Still a foreign summary, which is against the data policies regardless of the source. 

If its the newest season of Marvel's Spider-Man, the final season aired 6 one hour episodes, so this does not need changing. 

oops, maybe it's an issue with the kinopoisk.hd where i watch Marvel's Spider-Man, because there the season is divided into 12 episodes oO

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@elven_trip wrote:
oops, maybe it's an issue with the kinopoisk.hd where i watch Marvel's Spider-Man, because there the season is divided into 12 episodes oO

We follow the original premiere and official sources only. Have you read any of the data policies as requested in the message that was sent to you. 

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
We follow the original premiere and official sources only. Have you read any of the data policies as requested in the message that was sent to you. 

I was going to check it before adding episodes -_- 

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@elven_trip wrote:
I was going to check it before adding episodes -_- 

The message that was sent specifically asked you to read the policies in order to have your priveleges added back. Why would we have the episodes listed incorrectly when you can see the full cast and crew are added already? 

dozinglion wrote 2 years ago: 1

Can someone tell me when my verification will be done - Thanks.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dozinglion wrote:
Can someone tell me when my verification will be done - Thanks.

verified you now :)

Ardjc wrote 2 years ago: 1

Can someone please take a look at my pending verification when you get a chance. Many thanks. :)

Coool wrote a year ago: 1

Hi!

Can someone please take a look at my pending verification?

Thanks.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Coool wrote:
Hi!

Can someone please take a look at my pending verification?

Thanks.

Enabled you again, but please do not change episode names if they are not from the official site. :)

deleted wrote a year ago: 1

can someone verify my edits please?

Natata wrote a year ago: 1

For more than two days, the edit is being checked, how much longer to wait?

MTQueenie wrote a year ago: 1

@Natata wrote:
For more than two days, the edit is being checked, how much longer to wait?

A message was left for you on your talkpage on why you have been blocked, read it and reply if you understand what you're doing wrong

Natata wrote a year ago: 1

@MTQueenie wrote:
На вашей странице обсуждения для вас было оставлено сообщение о том, почему вы были заблокированы, прочтите его и ответьте, если понимаете, что вы делаете неправильно

And where is it said? Personally, I have not seen this

Try 30 days of free premium.