Try 30 days of free premium.

Special, Special, Special!

bogge wrote 8 years ago: 1

Maze it is!

Please admin!

Remove all the "special", duplicates that I have not chosen myself!

My calenar today, 20th

00:30 UFC Fight Night: S10 Special 01:00 UFC Fight Night: S10 Special 02:00 Ghost Adventures: 12x08 03:00 Zombie House Flipping: 1x08 03:00 UFC Fight Night: 10x05 03:00 Mountain Monsters: S03 Special 13:00 UFC Fight Night on UFC Fight Pass: S01 Special

This and the damn eye in the wrong place means that it takes too much time for me.

It is so easy to import schedule directly from (all) the network's.

PS.

For guaranteed success, and me and thousands of donors!

Wishing that you took (more) inspiration from myepisodes & tvrage!

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

If you look at the episodes, they're the prelims / prefight shows before the actual match and therefore not duplicates

Though I don't know enough about it to determine if Prelims & Early Prelims are different.

But is what you're asking for, the option to exclude specials from being shown in your calendar?

gazza911 wrote:
If you look at the episodes, they're the prelims / prefight shows before the actual match and therefore not duplicates
Though I don't know enough about it to determine if Prelims & Early Prelims are different.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

bogge wrote:

Prelims and Early Prelims are a different thing :)

Suspected a meaningless answer!

So you do not answer in vain (AGAIN)

An example:

15th01:00 Vanderpump Rules: S04 SpecialTHIS IS EPISODE 19 Just the T.I.P

Airdate: Mar 7, 2016 at 21:00

22nd

THIS IS EPISODE 19 Just the T.I.P

This is the same episodes that aired 15th in rerun called "special"

Prelims & Early Prelims = SPECIAL

Main event = ?

Special = click until you get tired and organize as little as possible

If i have an account here it is not to keep track of reruns!

I know what I'm watching, but not who agree that "special" will be everywhere!

JuanArango wrote:
Prelims and Early Prelims are a different thing :)

yeaa, but not here it´s SPECIAL!

ps . PLEASE NO MORE STUPID ANSWER THANKS!

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't know if Vanderpump Rules Social is different to the episode itself. If you believe an episode is a duplicate then you should post it in this thread to be removed: Edit Requests

As for UFC Fight Night, the prelims, early prelims, prefight and the match are all different things, they are not re-runs.

It's a bit difficult to understand what you're trying to say, but in the calendar, instead of displaying the full episode name (which can be found on the episode link), it just displays the episode number, and as specials have no episode number, it just displays SPECIAL. That is a design choice

One thing I personally think needs changing is the iCal export; when imported into Google Calendar, although the information is there, Google Calendar doesn't actually keep the episode link, so there is no way to know what it's called, which yes, could be confusing for a special episode.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

bogge wrote:
yeaa, but not here it´s SPECIAL!
ps . PLEASE NO MORE STUPID ANSWER THANKS!

I agree they should NOT be listed as specials.

JuanArango wrote:
I agree they should NOT be listed as specials.

TY!

Try 30 days of free premium.