Try 30 days of free premium.

US shows should be in UK schedule

pauldove wrote 8 years ago: 1

I searched for any thread for this, because I can't believe it's not been asked for before. When I look at the schedule listings, after clicking on the Union Flag to get the listings for the UK, I'm only seeing UK shows not US shows. For example if I look for The Simpsons it's not there in the UK listings but it is in the US listings, and when I go to the page for The Simpsons it only gives the US channel it's on not the UK.

I would say that more than half the TV I watch is US shows, but I can't use TVMaze in the UK to find out when they are on here; only when they are on in the US.

MTQueenie wrote 8 years ago: 1

pauldove wrote:
I searched for any thread for this, because I can't believe it's not been asked for before. When I look at the schedule listings, after clicking on the Union Flag to get the listings for the UK, I'm only seeing UK shows not US shows. For example if I look for The Simpsons it's not there in the UK listings but it is in the US listings, and when I go to the page for The Simpsons it only gives the US channel it's on not the UK.
I would say that more than half the TV I watch is US shows, but I can't use TVMaze in the UK to find out when they are on here; only when they are on in the US.

That's because we only list episodes premiere date, not every date an episode has ever aired all over the world

Try 30 days of free premium.