Try 30 days of free premium.

Automatic Episode date change is not working tonight

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

The recent new feature where the date automatically changes for you for every new episode is not working tonight. I don't remember the first show I added new episodes to however after it just now happened for a second show on "My 600-Lb. Life: Where Are They Now?" I thought i should report it as a BUG? I added in 6 new episodes and the date did not change on a single one as I had to change the dates on every one of them manually.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/15681/my-600-lb-life-where-are-they-now

Is this new feature temporarily broken or just an accident that it has not worked properly for 2 shows in a row now?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Question: Should this new automatic Episode date change feature work on Special Episodes that air on the same night every week as well or just normal episodes?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

I quote our FAQ;
Specials should be rare. Unless unequivocally declared as such by the original network, if a season has nearly as much specials as regular episodes, you're most likely doing it wrong. Specials should be standalone and not in a serial format with other specials. For example, if each episode in a season is followed by an "after show" or "webisode", those episodes should be in a dedicated show entry.

I highly doubt we should add them as specials if they appear every week

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Specials are never considered as previous & next episode; so they aren't used for the next-episode date calculation either.

Try 30 days of free premium.