Try 30 days of free premium.

Can Not switch between different Labels in Watchlist page

iturki wrote 7 years ago: 1

In the Watchlist page, the labels' drop-down menu is not working. Anyone else?

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

Everything looks fine here. What exactly is the problem you're experiencing?

iturki wrote 7 years ago: 1

Everything is fine now.

My problem was that when I chose another label from the drop-down menu, nothing happens. The page didn't reload.

animegirl wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi,

I am having a similar problem; although rather than the Watchlist page the issue is occurring on every show's episode page. When I choose a label from the drop-down menu on a show's episodes page, nothing happens; I refresh the page or go to another webpage/show, the labels are reset back to "unwatched". It only 'permanently' changes label when I click the green "unwatched/watched" button on the episode information page or via the Watchllist page.

Can someone fix this?

Thanks.

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

animegirl wrote:
Hi,
I am having a similar problem; although rather than the Watchlist page the issue is occurring on every show's episode page. When I choose a label from the drop-down menu on a show's episodes page, nothing happens; I refresh the page or go to another webpage/show, the labels are reset back to "unwatched". It only 'permanently' changes label when I click the green "unwatched/watched" button on the episode information page or via the Watchllist page.
Can someone fix this?
Thanks.

Ouch, that was stupid. Fixed now, thanks :)

Try 30 days of free premium.