Try 30 days of free premium.

Account not upgraded to Silver Premium

Alastor wrote 7 years ago: 1

So I bought Silver Premium at 22:58 (5 hours ago) and I'm disappointed to find that my account has not been upgraded at all. All I received was an email from Paddle.com:

======================================================================================================

Hi there

You recently placed an order for TVmaze Silver via Paddle.

During the order process, our automated system noticed a few characteristics of the order that mean that we need to manually review it before we can process the order further.

This process typically takes less than an hour, and no further action is required on your part. Don't worry, we haven't yet charged your card for the order. Once we complete our review, we'll process the transaction and your product will be delivered to you instantly via email.

We operate this process to protect awesome customers like you from potential fraud.

Thanks,
The Paddle.com Team

=========================================================================================================

Here is the thing though I have been charged and the funds have been taken and I haven't had my upgrade. What frustrates me I have sent an email and I haven't had a reply. 60 euros is a lot of money to part with and not having any real way to contact someone when something goes wrong :(

Paddle email

Proof of purchase

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thanks for getting premium!

Paddle is the payment provider we use to process premium sales. The email you received indicates that your order triggered their anti fraud mechanisms. That means they will check your order manually before it's finalized. You should receive a followup email from them within 24 hours; if not please let us or them (https://paddle.com/support/contact) know. Sorry for the delay :)

Alastor wrote 7 years ago: 1

Alright and thanks for the quick reply it's very much appreciated :)

Oh looks like my account has been upgraded, thank you. However, I didn't receive any further email from Paddle.

Try 30 days of free premium.