Try 30 days of free premium.

Abby's Flying Fairy School

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

I've seen this in the requests section and it doesn't seem as if anyone is able (or willing) to make a decision by themselves about it.

As can be seen here it aired as a segment on numerous episodes of Sesame Street.

However, it had dedicated crew members (i.e Peter de Sève who did Character Design for only that segment) and each segment having a separate title.

Do we consider this to require its own page or would it just be covered by the episodes of Sesame Street (despite it spanning multiple seasons and gaps between episodes).

MTQueenie wrote 7 years ago: 1

I've never seen the show in question but if it's just a segment from Sesame Street then they are already covered by the Sesame Street episodes regardless of the segments having dedicated crewmembers. A segment of an episode does not make it a show in itself but that's just my opinion, think this might be one of those shows the Heads need to decide on.

TomSouthwell wrote 7 years ago: 1

the show has aired internationally as a series in its own right, whilst Sesame Street didn't have a U.K. Broadcaster same as Elmo's World and Bert and Erniea segment too

deleted wrote 7 years ago: 1

TomSouthwell wrote:
the show has aired internationally as a series in its own right, whilst Sesame Street didn't have a U.K. Broadcaster same as Elmo's World and Bert and Erniea segment too

To what I've read, it is a segment within sesame street during season 40 till 45 or so. If it is like that, it can't be allowed as it is part of Sesame Street.

Try 30 days of free premium.