Try 30 days of free premium.

Following & messaging other users (sorry if it's been talked about)

XoLindsayoX wrote 6 years ago: 1

I used to use another tracking site (wont name names!) in the past but is very messy now. A little off topic, but anyway the one decent thing there was the option to follow and communicate with other users. They also had comment sections on the episode pages like here but is overrun with trolls & spoilers. I think people would enjoy using it to talk to other users and help them with any questions, issues or show suggestions they may have. For example, there's a new user who has requested 4 shows using the "Request a Show" feature (which are existing w/ 1, 5, 10 & 21 seasons already. All episodes up to date). So if we see someone who is confused about something or just want to talk TV we can send them PM's. Also, the option to follow users (and Admin/Mods). Obviously with the option to block people from sending messages if they are trolling even though I don't see much of that happening here. It's a very neat, clean and well though out tracking site/calendar.

david wrote 6 years ago: 1

We have a couple of things planned for the (reasonably) short term that are related to this. Stay tuned :)

XoLindsayoX wrote 6 years ago: 1

david wrote:
We have a couple of things planned for the (reasonably) short term that are related to this. Stay tuned :)

Thanks!

Try 30 days of free premium.