Try 30 days of free premium.

Adventure Time episode grouping

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

silly me, problem is, as we do not have an official guide, if we go for what wiki or what wikia has :o

As we have the first 7 seasons according to wikia, I changed the rest to it too.

MTQueenie wrote 6 years ago: 1

But according to this http://deadline.com/2016/09/cartoon-network-adventure-time-ending-in-2018-1201828125/ the final season is season 9 so i would think that at least the july episodes belongs in season 9?

However wikipedia (not a proper source i know) has season 9 starting with Orb just as it was listed before and in the references they list Cartoon Network as the source for this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_Time_(season_9), i can't get any sense out of the two links they provide there since i always get redirected to the Danish version of Cartoon Network which is pretty much useless, maybe one of you that has access to the US Cartoon Netwok can confirm if those references are valid or not?

Jan wrote 6 years ago: 1

I've sent a mail to CN asking for confirmation. But we'll most likely only get a response during the course of next week.

Jan wrote:
I've sent a mail to CN asking for confirmation. But we'll most likely only get a response during the course of next week.

nice, hopefully we get a response.

yes Queenie, wiki has it like we had it, but wikia and tvguide have it like we list it now, it is so confusing :(

KuraikoDesu wrote 6 years ago: 1

Oh, I just went into the forums with the intention to post this. Hope this gets resolved soon!

Jan wrote 6 years ago: 1

Thanks for sharing kungfuant. I never got an official response.

We have to go with the official site listing then.

enchained wrote:
Hi. Maybe now is the time to fix the order?

If I click on Full Episodes button here http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/adventuretime/episodes/index.html it shows episodes The Wild Hunt through The First Investigation as Season 10. And Whispers is 9x13 there.

Also, this: https://www.reddit.com/r/adventuretime/comments/6lhr98/an_explanation_about_the_differing_season_orders/

I cannot access the cartoon.com website, could you paste a list of the episodes that needs changing here?

enchained wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I cannot access the cartoon.com website, could you paste a list of the episodes that needs changing here?

Sorry, somehow missed the notification.

So, on the TVmaze we have:

9x01: The Wild Hunt - 9x08: The First Investigation

The cartoon network site has:

10x01: The Wild Hunt - 10x08 The First Investigation

If we change the season of those episodes (and those that now will come after The First Investigation), the 9th season will be missing. Cause actually, the 9th season were episodes from Orb (8x15 on TVmaze) to Three Buckets (8x28 on TVmaze).

TLDR;

S9 ==> S10,

S8E15-S8E28 ==> S9E01-S9E14

enchained wrote:

If we change the season of those episodes (and those that now will come after The First Investigation), the 9th season will be missing. Cause actually, the 9th season were episodes from Orb (8x15 on TVmaze) to Three Buckets (8x28 on TVmaze).

TLDR;

S9 ==> S10,

Will take care of it tonight.

enchained wrote:

TLDR;

S9 ==> S10,

all fixed :)

Try 30 days of free premium.