Try 30 days of free premium.

In Development or Running?

JAGUARDOG wrote 6 years ago: 1

Is there any way some kind of a program can be added so that when a show is no longer "In Development" that the site can change it's status to "Running"? I am constantly finding many, many shows that are running or have already aired episodes for the 1st season and they still reflect "In Development" in error! I just now corrected this series "Danger & Eggs" that aired 13 Episodes on Hulu on 30 June from "In Development" to "Running". Almost 2 months later and that should never be the case! Does anyone even care if this problem gets a resolution or not? - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/10808/danger-eggs/episodes

This is only 1 example but I have to change/correct a few in the U.S. every single day is this not important enough to try and do something about or not? If a program cannot be set up to have the status changed on these shows then is it possible to have a way to search for these shows that show "In Development" and the date has past for their very 1st episode?

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Is there any way some kind of a program can be added so that when a show is no longer "In Development" that the site can change it's status to "Running"? I am constantly finding many, many shows that are running or have already aired episodes for the 1st season and they still reflect "In Development" in error! I just now corrected this series "Danger & Eggs" that aired 13 Episodes on Hulu on 30 June from "In Development" to "Running". Over 2 months later and that should never be the case! Does anyone even care if this problem gets a resolution or not? - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/10808/danger-eggs/episodes

This is only 1 example but I have to change/correct a few in the U.S. every single day is this not important enough to try and do something about or not? If a program cannot be set up to have the status changed on these shows then is it possible to have a way to search for these shows that show "In Development" and the date has past for their very 1st episode?

So far we have to do it manually, I talked with david about it, but this is not as easy to code as it sounds like, so hopefully we will get this feature in the future.

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

BTW, in this case the status should be changed to To Be Determined, because the first season is already ended and there's no information about renewal.

Try 30 days of free premium.