Try 30 days of free premium.

Done Like Dinner :: Lethal Weapon

Sasha_matthews wrote 5 years ago: 1

it was a given,considering the killed off Detective Martin Riggs. Clayne Crawford played him well and brought life and fun to the show. the new guy doesn't do it for me.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Sasha_matthews wrote:
it was a given,considering the killed off Detective Martin Riggs. Clayne Crawford played him well and brought life and fun to the show. the new guy doesn't do it for me.

Agree 110% ... Riggs without Murtaugh or Murtaugh without Riggs is NOT Lethal Weapon IMHO. Kill it and give it a decent burial.

eherberg wrote 5 years ago: 1

Of course -- now it is not so definite. As suspected, this may have been a ploy by d̶i̶v̶a̶ Damon Wayons. Latest reports are that the studios have bent over backwards to give him special hours, special diet, etc. Talks are in play for set conditions special for him next year. He has already committed to doing all of this year's episodes and is talking about next season.. I've given up on the program - but unfortunately it seems I am in the minority of former viewers. Ratings are still strong and on-par with the previous year - so if they can agree to whatever conditions Wayans wants, they'll do so.

Try 30 days of free premium.