Try 30 days of free premium.

Method of contribution

RazorR wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello

Would You like to tell me, how you are collecting contribution points?

It`s really hard to find any show, which need to be updated, so i`m courious how you`re doing it :)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

RazorR wrote:
Hello
Would You like to tell me, how you are collecting contribution points?
It`s really hard to find any show, which need to be updated, so i`m courious how you`re doing it :)

Hi Razor,

Simply by editing, you can either add information to single episodes, seasons or the entire show. There plenty of shows out there that needs lots of information yet and you also can find some editing tools with by clicking the tools section, which you could find by clicking on the arrow below next to your name in the right corner :)

If you have any question, feel free to comment us!

Don have Tools section... only.:

Watchlist

Dashboard

Log Out

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

RazorR wrote:
Watchlist
Dashboard
Log Out

Tools are only for trusted contributors , if you contribute an amount of nice valuable data you can become a trusted contributor.

And points you can easily get by submitting episode summaries, adding pictures of guest cast, adding cast, crew, adding a screencap and so on :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
Tools are only for trusted contributors , if you contribute an amount of nice valuable data you can become a trusted contributor.
And points you can easily get by submitting episode summaries, adding pictures of guest cast, adding cast, crew, adding a screencap and so on :)
cheers
Juan

understand :)

Thank you!

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

RazorR wrote:
Watchlist
Dashboard
Log Out

My bad, I thought you have, but most major series are usually filled within hours after airing. Smaller shows usually require a lot of edits :)

abd.alawwad wrote 7 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Tools are only for trusted contributors , if you contribute an amount of nice valuable data you can become .
cheers
Juan

hello Thomas, how much point needed to become "a trusted contributor"??

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

abd.alawwad wrote:

hello Thomas, how much point needed to become "a trusted contributor"??

Hi abd,

Head contributors and up discuss from time to time when to offer users the position of trusted contributor.
We look at several factors such as user activity, amount and quality of the contributions, how they behave towards other users (are they helpful?), how well they know the functionality of the site, etc...

tl;dr: Becoming trusted isn't dependent on a fixed amount of contribution points.

cheers,

Jan

abd.alawwad wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi abd,
Head contributors and up discuss from time to time when to offer users the position of trusted contributor.
We look at several factors such as user activity, amount and quality of the contributions, how they behave towards other users (are they helpful?), how well they know the functionality of the site, etc...
tl;dr: Becoming trusted isn't dependent on a fixed amount of contribution points.
cheers,
Jan

Thanks

Try 30 days of free premium.