Try 30 days of free premium.

Create new streaming network - FiteTV?

jfeeser wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi all, would it be possible to get the FiteTV network added to Streaming Networks - USA? Several different wrestling promotions (GCW, AEW, Shine, etc) air there and it would be great to add them.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

jfeeser wrote:
Hi all, would it be possible to get the FiteTV network added to Streaming Networks - USA? Several different wrestling promotions (GCW, AEW, Shine, etc) air there and it would be great to add them.

sure thing, it is added :)

High fives all around. While we're on the topic, there's some other promotions (DDT and STARDOM are the first ones that come to mind) that also stream their shows but on their own networks (DDTUniverse and StardomWorld)....seems like every one of them is doing their own, kindof like WWE does. Should i make requests for each individually or can we just make a "Generic Wrestling Streaming Platform" one? :)

jfeeser wrote:
High fives all around. While we're on the topic, there's some other promotions (DDT and STARDOM are the first ones that come to mind) that also stream their shows but on their own networks (DDTUniverse and StardomWorld)....seems like every one of them is doing their own, kindof like WWE does. Should i make requests for each individually or can we just make a "Generic Wrestling Streaming Platform" one? :)

no we need to add each webchannel separately.

OK, fine with me. Can i also request DDTUniverse, StardomWorld, CZWStudios, HighSpots, and WWNLive? I think that covers pretty much all the wrestling that's out there. (And once they're added, expect some "new show" requests) :)

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

jfeeser wrote:
OK, fine with me. Can i also request DDTUniverse, StardomWorld, CZWStudios, HighSpots, and WWNLive? I think that covers pretty much all the wrestling that's out there. (And once they're added, expect some "new show" requests) :)

Before we go about adding a load of networks, just to clarify, do these all air original programming?

Just want to make sure that it's not just live airings of matches that are covered by multiple networks.

Yes, they're all original. Basically they're all the "WWE Network" equivalent for their respective promotions. When WWE put their network out basically a ton of indies got the same idea and instead of consolidating they all decided to do their own (for some reason). So it basically breaks down as:

DDT Universe: Dramatic Dream team Wrestling
StardomWorld: World Wonder Ring Stardom
CZW Studios: Combat Zone Wrestling, IPW UK, Defy Wrestling, Fight Society, Bar Wrestling
Highspots: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Wrestlecon, WXW
WWNLive: Evolve, Dragon Gate

I think that pretty much covers at least everything i watch/would maintain. Not even saying i'd maintain all of these but i've been mostly doing the work on GCW, Chikara, NJPW and PWG so far.

jfeeser wrote:
Yes, they're all original. Basically they're all the "WWE Network" equivalent for their respective promotions. When WWE put their network out basically a ton of indies got the same idea and instead of consolidating they all decided to do their own (for some reason). So it basically breaks down as:

DDT Universe: Dramatic Dream team Wrestling
StardomWorld: World Wonder Ring Stardom
CZW Studios: Combat Zone Wrestling, IPW UK, Defy Wrestling, Fight Society, Bar Wrestling
Highspots: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Wrestlecon, WXW
WWNLive: Evolve, Dragon Gate

I think that pretty much covers at least everything i watch/would maintain. Not even saying i'd maintain all of these but i've been mostly doing the work on GCW, Chikara, NJPW and PWG so far.

will create them all now :)

Try 30 days of free premium.