Try 30 days of free premium.

no episodes number but there (season number)

MattHFoster wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi, I'm not really sure what should i do. should i leave the episodes plank and just put it on the season where it should go?

or just add more episodes?

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

@MattHFoster wrote:
Hi, I'm not really sure what should i do. should i leave the episodes plank and just put it on the season where it should go?

or just add more episodes?

Hi,

Please can you be a bit more specific (i.e. the show and what information you know about the episodes)?

I suggest that you have a look at the Inclusion Policy section of the episode data policy as it may cover your query. 

@gazza911 wrote:
Hi,

Please can you be a bit more specific (i.e. the show and what information you know about the episodes)?

I suggest that you have a look at the Inclusion Policy section of the episode data policy as it may cover your query. 

show call Gabby Duran & The Unsittables and the tv guide only say (season 1) for the next 2. so should put in 21/22 inside the episodes box or noting? 

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

@MattHFoster wrote:

show call Gabby Duran & The Unsittables and the tv guide only say (season 1) for the next 2. so should put in 21/22 inside the episodes box or noting? 

Season 1 has finished.

It was renewed for a second season, but as there's no other information we wouldn't add it (seasons with no information automatically get deleted).

So right now, we wouldn't do anything.

@gazza911 wrote:
Season 1 has finished.

It was renewed for a second season, but as there's no other information we wouldn't add it (seasons with no information automatically get deleted).

So right now, we wouldn't do anything.

why my TV guide show me 2 more new episodes on 3/25/20 and 3/26/20? weird. Also when the show was over the show say "next time on Gabby Duran & The Unsittables" during the last episode i don't think it's over.

Try 30 days of free premium.