Try 30 days of free premium.

Strange incorrect jump when adding episodes

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

I've recently added new show and all three seasons for it.

While I was adding season 1 & 2, each new episode correctly made a jump of 7 days ahead for every new episode.
However, starting with season 3 the jump was by 6 instead of 7 days. You can try it.

TV show - https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/56400/bolji-zivot/episodes

See the last episode on June 16th, and if you try to add next one it will jump to June 22nd instead of to June 23rd.

What is weird is that first two seasons jumped by 7 days correctly, only third one started jumping by 6 days so I had to adjust day part of the date on every next episode I was adding.

Not sure what could be causing that on season 3.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@MAT13 wrote:
I've recently added new show and all three seasons for it.

While I was adding season 1 & 2, each new episode correctly made a jump of 7 days ahead for every new episode.
However, starting with season 3 the jump was by 6 instead of 7 days. You can try it.

TV show - https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/56400/bolji-zivot/episodes

See the last episode on June 16th, and if you try to add next one it will jump to June 22nd instead of to June 23rd.

Yes, because the schedule of the show is set to Saturdays, so it jumps to the next Saturday. 

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Yes, because the schedule of the show is set to Saturdays, so it jumps to the next Saturday. 

I see. Thank you. I guess first two seasons were on saturdays and third one was playing on sundays. Good to know.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@MAT13 wrote:
I see. Thank you. I guess first two seasons were on saturdays and third one was playing on sundays. Good to know.

actually, if the show won't have any schedule, for the shows linked to a network the system will make a 7-day increment from the last date, and for the web channels, it won't increment the date at all, making it easier to add binge seasons.

Try 30 days of free premium.