Try 30 days of free premium.

Calendar Bug

Cereal_Killer wrote 2 years ago: 1

So yesterday was February 28th and everything that was the previous days and so on showed, but for me, something is bugged on the calendar page. If I go back to February which works normally on February 28th it states that it releases episode for SWAT, NCIS LA and Equalizer like this: 

03:00 The Equalizer: 2x10

04:00 NCIS: Los Angeles: 13x09

05:00 S.W.A.T.: 5x11

However, when I go to March the calendar is showing only SWAT like this:

05:00 S.W.A.T.: 5x11

So in a way NCIS LA and Equalizer is not showing for some reason. This is not a site breaking bug or something that is that important, but at the same time its nice to report it to see if it can be fixed.

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 1

It is known, that's because of the timezones. That's why the month don't start on the 1st anymore, even if it is a monday

Cereal_Killer wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:
It is known, that's because of the timezones. That's why the month don't start on the 1st anymore, even if it is a monday

OK thank you!

hughlilly wrote 2 years ago: 1

Is this related to timezones as well? I have my Timezone in the settings set to Pacific/Auckland (GMT +13), but Apple TV+ shows such as Suspicion and We Crashed are listed as airing at 1am on Saturday (see screenshot), which is not correct — they are release on Fridays, NZ time. I have "Display airdates on the calendar and schedule in your local timezone” ticked.

Try 30 days of free premium.