Try 30 days of free premium.

Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities S01 [Netflix] - starts Oct. 25, 2022: Is there a listing for this series?

chbokor wrote a year ago: -4

Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities S01 [Netflix] - starts Oct. 25, 2022: Is there a listing for this series? IF SO, Please provide link to it. Thanks.

TonyMayhew wrote a year ago: 2

@chbokor wrote:
Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities S01 [Netflix] - starts Oct. 25, 2022: Is there a listing for this series? IF SO, Please provide link to it. Thanks.

There's a searchbox at the top of every page on this site. Entering the title into that, you'll get the show you are looking for. Try it :)

chbokor wrote a year ago: -11

Thanks for NOTHING! I DID try it, smart guy. YOU try to find it, BIG SHOT .... :)

chbokor wrote a year ago: -5

Gracias, amigo. Calm as a cucumber ... As COOL as a cucumber ... CALM before the storm ...

TonyMayhew wrote a year ago: 4

@chbokor wrote:
Thanks for NOTHING! I DID try it, smart guy. YOU try to find it, BIG SHOT .... :)

Your attitude is totally unacceptable & will not be tolerated on this site. 
I gave you very clear instructions on how to use the searchbox, which works perfectly.

If you were searching for "Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities S01 [Netflix]", then of course, you're not going to find it. That is not the title of the series.
Searching for "Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities" instantly gives a match to the correct series.

Try 30 days of free premium.