Try 30 days of free premium.

Hobi missing show

Emma66 wrote 7 months ago: 1

Hi, there's a kdrama titled (behind your touch) by jtbc and is aired on Netflix. Hobi app said that you provide their content. The kdrama is listed on @tvmaze but not on hobi. I tried every possible name and translation to find it and it's not there. Can you either add it or let me know what name is it listed under? 😊

TonyMayhew wrote 7 months ago: 1

@Emma66 wrote:
Hi, there's a kdrama titled (behind your touch) by jtbc and is aired on Netflix. Hobi app said that you provide their content. The kdrama is listed on @tvmaze but not on hobi. I tried every possible name and translation to find it and it's not there. Can you either add it or let me know what name is it listed under? 😊

TVmaze has absolutely nothing to do with hobi. 
Any issues with hobi need to be made to the people who run hobi, not us, sorry.

This was their reply on their twt account: Hi! Feel free to contribute missing content to @tvmaze, our data provider.

Did we misunderstand it somehow? 

TonyMayhew wrote 7 months ago: 1

@Emma66 wrote:
This was their reply on their twt account: Hi! Feel free to contribute missing content to @tvmaze, our data provider.

Did we misunderstand it somehow? 

As I just mentioned, we are in no way affiliated with hobi at all. If they use our data and something we list isn't working at their end, that is an issue with hobi, not TVmaze.
If our information is correctly listed on TVmaze, then we have nothing to fix, but they do, right? :)

@TonyMayhew wrote:
As I just mentioned, we are in no way affiliated with hobi at all. If they use our data and something we list isn't working at their end, that is an issue with hobi, not TVmaze.
If our information is correctly listed on TVmaze, then we have nothing to fix, but they do, right? :)

True. Thank you for your elaborate reply.

Have a good day 😊

Try 30 days of free premium.