Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows -> Filter -> "Show rating"

turbopipp wrote 9 years ago: 1

Filtering shows by imdb rating (and other similar sites).

When I hear about a new show, I always check the imdb rating, and if it's below 6, I know it's not really worth watching. And sometimes I stumble upon shows I never thought I would watch based on the genre, but with an imdb score of 8+ I give it a go anyway. And often I am surprised.

If gathering rating from other sites is too much work, how about using your own rating for tvmaze-users, and use it as a filter? :)

Your own rating isn't really used that much atm., but perhaps giving it a purpose can expedite things and users will start rating. :)

turbopipp wrote 9 years ago: 1

Actually..you could just use users own Tvmaze rating for their shows as a filter in the watchlist, motivating people to rate their top shows and contributing to others getting useful ratings when filtering on the "Shows" page. :)

deleted wrote 9 years ago: 1

Personally I don't think it would be an improvement to TVMaze as I think shows lower than a 6 could be good too. I've seen plenty of films/series on IMDB with a score of 5.5 or lower, which were pretty good in my opinion, although personally adding a Genre filter would be greatly beneficial in my opinion.

Try 30 days of free premium.