Try 30 days of free premium.

Email reminder after hiatus

turbopipp wrote 9 years ago: 1

When shows take a break, they often hide further back in the brain for a while. It would be nice to have the option to turn on an email reminder for when shows start up again.

Shows often take a 13-20 day break during holidays here and there, but if a show takes a break for more than 2 months they probably took a real break.

Just a thought :)

david wrote 9 years ago: 1

Hmm, interesting. We created the watchlist specifically for that usecase: sorting it by "last aired" will quickly show you that one of your favorite shows has started up again.

Does the watchlist not work for you for this purpose, or do you specifically want to use emails?

turbopipp wrote 9 years ago: 1

When the show has aired, and when a show is about to air, are two different things. :)

Currently I use calendar to check out if some series will be starting up again soon. A weekly email notice of what series is coming back from hiatus that I can look forward too the upcoming week is a service I would enjoy(but only send the notice when shows of interest is coming back on the air).

But you are right, it might be a bit redundant at this stage in development. We can just use the calendar as I do now, to check when there are some extra favourable shows coming back.

Try 30 days of free premium.